National Flag

Hello,
I'm a Chinese game player, I like this game very well.
But I found there is no our national flag of PR China in the game. Shall you add our and other national flags in the game setting in the future ?
Agreeing on this request. We had also other post in the past that asked to enlarge the choice. There are quite a number of players in Africa and yet 3 flags available out of 54 countries !!! Some are know for playing rugby with national team on tour, others than namibian, south africa and Ghana. I am looking for gabon flag for me....
Please developpers, just a few clicks on the web for including this in the next patch !
Cheers,
Flammes
Faroe Islands flag for me cheers
World Rugby League :

Agreeing on this request. We had also other post in the past that asked to enlarge the choice. There are quite a number of players in Africa and yet 3 flags available out of 54 countries !!! Some are know for playing rugby with national team on tour, others than namibian, south africa and Ghana. I am looking for gabon flag for me....
Please developpers, just a few clicks on the web for including this in the next patch !
Cheers,
Flammes

Haha, it's you Flammes, my team is Liaoning Club.
It seems that both of us hope the developper add our national flags in game.
Why no Ukrainian flag?
I've been asking for this flag for nearly a year....I am beginning to think the worst about Sublinet.
Please give me a reason, it must be very easy to add flags.
A sincere thank you for the game.
Yours truly,
Whitewall RFC (Lomu's Legends)
Whitewall :

Why no Ukrainian flag?
I've been asking for this flag for nearly a year....I am beginning to think the worst about Sublinet.
Please give me a reason, it must be very easy to add flags.
A sincere thank you for the game.
Yours truly,
Whitewall RFC (Lomu's Legends)

Have you submitted this to support? If not, try it.