Foul in scrum

Come on guys, this is getting stupid. Just watch a game in our GC, Foul in scrum for 30 mins of the match ! Either change to freekick, or get rid of foul in scrum. It doesn't work guys.
Or....change scrum aggression setting. You have control over one thing out of the options stated
Wasn't my team BM, a team in my GC played 132 min game. half of which was one scrum !! stupid idea to re-scrum after foul in scrum, maybe a short arm pen would be better ?
Black Monks :

Or....change scrum aggression setting. You have control over one thing out of the options stated

Change the you to they.
bloody fouls... - game time seems controversial too... - I had a 3-3 draw at 78 min mark then broken play/rucks continued till 98 min mark when they slotted a field goal to win on a standard championship game....
Guest FRB85W :

bloody fouls... - game time seems controversial too... - I had a 3-3 draw at 78 min mark then broken play/rucks continued till 98 min mark when they slotted a field goal to win on a standard championship game....

That's rugby
I love it just won a tournament game when my opponent fouled for 20 mins I don't call it stupid I call it tactics they then whooped me in friendly so must think I used MB
Attackle :

I love it just won a tournament game when my opponent fouled for 20 mins I don't call it stupid I call it tactics they then whooped me in friendly so must think I used MB

More likely they did - this is a classic situation where MB can backfire.