Cheating ****

So w are at week 12 and the no1 team is on 12-0 and today plays the 3rd placed team and goes on to lose 77-0. Watching the game team 1 kicks to his opponents no 13 at each kickoff.

Oh wait they are in the same guild !!!!!!
A new year is upon us and the writings of Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr spring to mind.
It's not cheating as such, it's teamwork and tactics.
You're helping a team-mate to go up a level and therefore your guild in gvg.
I appreciate it must be annoying if you lose out on going up because of it, but if you don't win all your matches you leave yourself susceptible.
We are the Hutchie :

A new year is upon us and the writings of Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr spring to mind.

Blimey puts my thoughts of clearing out the shed to shame
Gerry Brawley :

So w are at week 12 and the no1 team is on 12-0 and today plays the 3rd placed team and goes on to lose 77-0. Watching the game team 1 kicks to his opponents no 13 at each kickoff.

Oh wait they are in the same guild !!!!!!

It's sux. But teams help each other out especially in your situation.

It ruins the game mate.
Guest 32BP83 :

It's not cheating as such, it's teamwork and tactics.
You're helping a team-mate to go up a level and therefore your guild in gvg.
I appreciate it must be annoying if you lose out on going up because of it, but if you don't win all your matches you leave yourself susceptible.

The last four sentences don't add up in your logic.
If that team who needs 77 scored points and 5 match day points to help them go up then they don't deserve to be promoted.
Teams need to make their own way and win as many games as possible, not get help from a guild mate, or friend on the game.

So many guilds do it and it's another cheating tactic that made me want to drop out of the top leagues.
You will find the 'match-fixers' views on this are retarded.
The long term players and Guilds that resort to this, could be setting a good example of how to play. But, have decided not to.
I will repeat what I have stated on previous posts - If there was a cheat code for the game, they would be using it. No doubt!
There are many cheats for this game...