La Cag have given up in GVG

DHSFP :

guest_1443482811404 :

I miss this banter… anyone got any abuse for me? (Ollie/Cobham) xx

No abuse but please tell me where "OllieBob" is these days and what the current most effective Gherkin Chopping Technique is?

Haha he is in one of your guilds… I can’t believe you don’t realise the name… have kept very quiet tho just plodding along that team.
DHSFP :

guest_1443482811404 :

No abuse but please tell me where "OllieBob" is these days and what the current most effective Gherkin Chopping Technique is?

Haha he is in one of your guilds… I can’t believe you don’t realise the name… have kept very quiet tho just plodding along that team.
Simons Spud Slingers :

guest_1443482811404 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

guest_1443482811404 :

Yeah, why didn’t you bother turning up for our tournament game last night

Fast asleep and you out foxed me ????

Poor excuse, I was also asleep. My turn to take you out in next gvg too. Be ready.

As I said you out foxed me.
I’m on a stag do from Thursday over the weekend so can’t see myself being of much use to defend that attack ha
guest_1443482811404 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

guest_1443482811404 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

guest_1443482811404 :

Yeah, why didn’t you bother turning up for our tournament game last night

Fast asleep and you out foxed me ????

Poor excuse, I was also asleep. My turn to take you out in next gvg too. Be ready.

As I said you out foxed me.
I’m on a stag do from Thursday over the weekend so can’t see myself being of much use to defend that attack ha

I won’t be counting my chickens too soon. Always a close game.
DHSFP :

guest_1443482811404 :

DHFSP good game today mate. Nice reversal of last seasons result. There's a spot at Spuitpoep for you if you ever feel like a sea change