Happy Retirement Blitzkrieg

SO another Legend brother calls it a day.

Fairwell Werner/Blitz thank you for the support and fun you shared with us.
We will surely all miss a great player and Brother.Thank you for the time with Spuitpoep happy retirement Brother.

Respect from your Poep brothers
Ruds
Thanks Rudds. Thank you Spuitpoep and thank you to all our French brothers in arms for making the game great.
How sad another great RM player leaving Thanks for everything Blitz you have always been a very hard player to beat Good luck in real life my friend Take care of yourself Gus
Absolutely gutted about this one. Watched you grow into a phenomenal player Werner. Good luck mate and stay in touch.
Legend! Good bloke. Funny bastard. Ladies man
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

How sad another great RM player leaving Thanks for everything Blitz you have always been a very hard player to beat Good luck in real life my friend Take care of yourself Gus

Thank you Gus, Your team made this game great, thanks for the battles. Keep that nr 1 spot :-). All the best my friend.
Simons Spud Slingers :

Absolutely gutted about this one. Watched you grow into a phenomenal player Werner. Good luck mate and stay in touch.

Thanks Simon. It was because of leaders/friends like you and Rudds and Jono that made it possible for me to win some matches. Would never have made it without you guys. Thanks again.
Cougars (Dave) :

Legend! Good bloke. Funny bastard. Ladies man

Heeyyy! MR Rugby Manager himself! Thanks Dave, the game would definitely not have been the same without you in it. Thanks for all the laughs and for beating all the unbeatable teams All the best man, will never forget Dave Cougars.
Wow. I didn’t think for one minute you were actually serious.
Farewell to a top player, but more importantly a great bloke.
You are already missed. Especially against these horrible cheating c.unts we are playing today.