La vallee close

Amazes me how this gang of cheats, like many french guilds who all have 1 or 2 league cheats sucking the visas from players new to the game, is fully supported by Nitro. They pay less for their visas in the first place, and assuming they buy them if they are not rigging league games to avoid promotion.

Nitro told me about 6 months ago they were going to do something about stopping rigging league games to avoid promotion, then a month or two later when I chased them, they changed their tune and asked me to provide specific evidence as a cop out when I had provided it in the first place. All they have to do is look at some of their players and see their league games.

Ffs, what a customer services.

Maybe we should all stop spending until they do something.
Sometimes some teams prefer to go up +1 than +2
in my opinion they should award the players to winners of leagues not cup competitions as the cup is so easy to cheat at!
Taffy's Dragons. :

in my opinion they should award the players to winners of leagues not cup competitions as the cup is so easy to cheat at!

Good idea.
Gareth Robson :

Amazes me how this gang of cheats, like many french guilds who all have 1 or 2 league cheats sucking the visas from players new to the game, is fully supported by Nitro. They pay less for their visas in the first place, and assuming they buy them if they are not rigging league games to avoid promotion.

Nitro told me about 6 months ago they were going to do something about stopping rigging league games to avoid promotion, then a month or two later when I chased them, they changed their tune and asked me to provide specific evidence as a cop out when I had provided it in the first place. All they have to do is look at some of their players and see their league games.

Don’t chase them up or question their competency more than once , or they’ll threaten YOU with a ban.
Absolute shit show.
Bluemooners :

Gareth Robson :

Don’t chase them up or question their competency more than once , or they’ll threaten YOU with a ban.
Absolute shit show.

Ain't that the truth. Absolute debacle around here these days
Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

Gareth Robson :

Absolute shit show.

Ain't that the truth. Absolute debacle around here these days

Will they listen? Will they hell? Way they behave you’d think they want the game to end. Absolutely no respect for their paying customers.