cheats

16/06/20 13:37
In my opinion, any cheating in the game is against anyone who plays fairly.
My only relevant point added to this thread was to ask if it mattered how that person found out?

I take on board that I have no facts on the alleged cheating or no relevant factually information to add. Mine was just a question.

As this lack of my knowledge had been pointed out, and therefore inferred no relevance to this thread, do I then assume everyone else commenting here does know about the alleged cheating, therefore given them more relevance to comment that I do?
Especially those that commented before me.
Interesting!
16/06/20 13:45

kida plays the championship because he started but he no longer plays the classification matches; he's been banned, I'm looking for the second team he had to change guilds
I'm ashamed for your guild, there are teams that are correct.
16/06/20 14:00
let's say I'm crazy but I found the second team;he changed guild
he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons
16/06/20 14:48
guest_1470257561147 :

he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons

What have they been banned for?
16/06/20 15:07
Mic's Mob :

My only relevant point added to this thread was to ask if it mattered how that person found out?

I take on board that I have no facts on the alleged cheating or no relevant factually information to add. Mine was just a question.

As this lack of my knowledge had been pointed out, and therefore inferred no relevance to this thread, do I then assume everyone else commenting here does know about the alleged cheating, therefore given them more relevance to comment that I do?
Interesting!

Yes I know the facts and I feel that it's no my place to say. But I do feel the need to defend the player as his English is poor and we don't want a misunderstanding.
16/06/20 15:09
guest_1470257561147 :

I simply cannot reply to someone that hides behind a guest name. There is no shame with the issue at large.

Good day Madam
16/06/20 16:09
guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

Me for sending naughty photos to the support.
inappropriate content.

Banned.

16/06/20 16:12
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Interesting!

Yes I know the facts and I feel that it's no my place to say. But I do feel the need to defend the player as his English is poor and we don't want a misunderstanding.

If you are speaking on behalf of someone who’s English would not be able to give a fair statement, I do respect that. Thank you.

As you know the facts and able to speak on his/her behalf, are you also disputing that the allegations as totally incorrect? Has anyone been banned?

If these are completely false than please pass on my respect to any team misrepresented.
I’m sure anyone reading this will be watching the teams and will see activity to prove that the team is not banned. If that’s what you are stating.
16/06/20 16:14
YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

inappropriate content.

Banned.

Yaki, that's very naughty. Very naughty indeed. Did they also give you a spanking?
16/06/20 16:22
YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

inappropriate content.

Banned.

Ahh no wonder then! Someone did tell me once that support didn't like nude pics. I decided not to risk it myself