bug on golden balloons

21/03/24 08:47
Simons Spud Slingers :

I’m not sure what this bug is but please let us know who’s been banned for cheating. Hopefully they got what they deserve. Some bloke on the French forum seems to think it’s okay to cheat as it was caused by SN. Poor excuse if he’s been doing it himself.

Only french people cheat , of course
21/03/24 09:05
Teamweb :

Bluemooners :

Teamweb :

I understand better what bluemooners did

Don’t mention my name you retarded no-mark.

No insult little man
In cheaters kingdom you are the king

Like I said- retard
21/03/24 09:58
Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

I’m not sure what this bug is but please let us know who’s been banned for cheating. Hopefully they got what they deserve. Some bloke on the French forum seems to think it’s okay to cheat as it was caused by SN. Poor excuse if he’s been doing it himself.

I don't reassure you about our players...I see you coming
Lancelot (cag)

Bluemooners was mentioned by name hence my defence of him. This is what we do with innocent people in our ‘Cheaters Kingdom’ as you so kindly refer to us. I will not stoop so low as to personally insult someone on here, either for their nationality or otherwise.
21/03/24 10:59
Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

Bluemooners was mentioned by name hence my defence of him. This is what we do with innocent people in our ‘Cheaters Kingdom’ as you so kindly refer to us. I will not stoop so low as to personally insult someone on here, either for their nationality or otherwise.

I didn't mention anyone; I just know the identity of a team that took advantage of this bug and I don't see the point in disclosing its name
21/03/24 11:06
White cat :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

I didn't mention anyone; I just know the identity of a team that took advantage of this bug and I don't see the point in disclosing its name

I was not responding to you. I was responding to someone who mentioned a player by name who is totally innocent of this offence. I think if you name the names though, as you’re in the know it will clear the names of those not involved.
21/03/24 13:03
Simons Spud Slingers :

White cat :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

I was not responding to you. I was responding to someone who mentioned a player by name who is totally innocent of this offence. I think if you name the names though, as you’re in the know it will clear the names of those not involved.

Bluemooners always Said that all cag players cheated , was that normal ?
Insult différents players (retarded), normal ?
21/03/24 13:07
Error

21/03/24 15:00
Teamweb :

Simons Spud Slingers :

White cat :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

As I said I will not resort to that on here. There have been insults on both sides but not from me. Strange thing is, I think we agree about the cheating judging by your comments.
21/03/24 15:49
Simons Spud Slingers :

Teamweb :

Simons Spud Slingers :

White cat :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

As I said I will not resort to that on here. There have been insults on both sides but not from me. Strange thing is, I think we agree about the cheating judging by your comments.

Of course Simon but i think that not everyone who cheated has been punished yet and the story of the thousands of balloons saved, i dont believe il, sorry
21/03/24 16:19
Teamweb :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Teamweb :

Simons Spud Slingers :

White cat :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Lancelot (cag)

Of course Simon but i think that not everyone who cheated has been punished yet and the story of the thousands of balloons saved, i dont believe il, sorry

I wasn’t even aware of it and I’ve not heard anyone in Spuitpoep mention it.