Thanks to the League Cheats!!

28/07/24 10:33
I like to thank all the cheats in the league system! If it was not for them I would never be in a higher level as I am for all my 3 teams! I am just an average player who enjoys playing teams of a similar standard and its more enjoyable too. But when you play teams that are obviously stronger and more knowledgeable than myself in the league and beat them by 70 or 80 points then there is some thing real wrong! You can see that there are high number of players leaving the game, as there are only about 150 active guilds left! where as even about a year ago there was about 250 plus still going. Nitro needs to stop the cheat by stop awarding players to teams that win the champions cup? Instead teams that win the league should have the player and runner up get one 5 stars lower; also bring in bottom four get relegated. This way the leagues will be a lot more competitive and hopefully bring players back to the game?
28/07/24 11:27
Taffy's Dragons. :

I like to thank all the cheats in the league system! If it was not for them I would never be in a higher level as I am for all my 3 teams! I am just an average player who enjoys playing teams of a similar standard and it’s more enjoyable too. But when you play teams that are obviously stronger and more knowledgeable than myself in the league and beat them by 70 or 80 points then there is some thing real wrong! You can see that there are high number of players leaving the game, as there are only about 150 active guilds left! where as even about a year ago there was about 250 plus still going. Nitro needs to stop the cheat by stop awarding players to teams that win the champions cup? Instead teams that win the league should have the player and runner up get one 5 stars lower; also bring in bottom four get relegated. This way the leagues will be a lot more competitive and hopefully bring players back to the game?

Well said, I couldn’t agree more. Take note SN as this is the biggest complaint you have right now.
28/07/24 11:27
Taffy's Dragons. :

I like to thank all the cheats in the league system! If it was not for them I would never be in a higher level as I am for all my 3 teams! I am just an average player who enjoys playing teams of a similar standard and it’s more enjoyable too. But when you play teams that are obviously stronger and more knowledgeable than myself in the league and beat them by 70 or 80 points then there is some thing real wrong! You can see that there are high number of players leaving the game, as there are only about 150 active guilds left! where as even about a year ago there was about 250 plus still going. Nitro needs to stop the cheat by stop awarding players to teams that win the champions cup? Instead teams that win the league should have the player and runner up get one 5 stars lower; also bring in bottom four get relegated. This way the leagues will be a lot more competitive and hopefully bring players back to the game?

Well said, I couldn’t agree more. Take note SN as this is the biggest complaint you have right now.
31/07/24 11:30
Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

No it's not, the biggest complaint is those pesky cheating spuitpoep players.
31/07/24 19:59
Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Lol someone sounds jealous if guild is so good being top level for so long i dont think you cant cheat.
31/07/24 21:00
Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Perhaps you could elaborate how we are doing that. I’m not aware of any cheating so please enlighten me. Please send a ticket to SN, although you may have to give them your name.

Thanks
Simon
01/08/24 17:28
Simons Spud Slingers :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Perhaps you could elaborate how we are doing that. I’m not aware of any cheating so please enlighten me. Please send a ticket to SN, although you may have to give them your name.

Thanks
Simon

My name is essex Steve and I talk like a ???? end, like well nice
03/08/24 23:29
Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Thanks
Simon

Only gays do anonymous posts.
06/08/24 23:08
Bluemooners :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Thanks
Simon

Only cun** are called le bluemoaner
07/08/24 14:14
Guest 9289Z3 :

Bluemooners :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Taffy's Dragons. :

Thanks
Simon

Only cun** are called le bluemoaner

Calm down anonymous guest 9289z3 go leave your handbad at the make up shop this rugby game.