Please read . We NEED a resolution to this problem

27/01/16 11:02
The recruiting system needs to be fixed. At times I've paid rediculous amounts of recruit points to gain a new member. When I trade these recruits back I rarely get my 10 coins back from a sale. I've also posted all the necessary details of my recruits for sale in my guild forum and the other members CANNOT find them on their recruit lists. This is crap. We atleast should be able to trade amongst our own guild. It's , in my opinion, a necessity. It is disheartening to just keep wasting real money buying balls to recruit new players to have to just throw them away. Cheers Jeeves_Runit76
27/01/16 13:07
Hi, agree completely, apparently the recruitment process is limited to either the level you are, or close by, meaning you can't sell off lower ranked players at any profit, as no one is going to want a 26 star player when they are looking for 46+ etc. Opening it up would benefit us, but not the developers pockets.

Personally I won't ever spend money on this game as I don't see what benefits me from doing so, apart from getting slightly ahead of others players. It is a good game, with the potential to be a great game, but nowhere near the level it needs to be for me to pay for it. If it gets to the point where I struggle to recruit, and all my players retire, then it will have been some fun but I'll move on to something different. This isn't a criticism of your choice to buy balls though, that's entirely your choice, just my thoughts on why I won't.
27/01/16 23:06
You can only buy and sell within your chamionship level. You want to try being in champ 11'where there are only usually old crappy players available. Makes everything even worse!!