Match up - Leveling out the playing fields.

30/08/18 22:18
Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten
30/08/18 22:21
Thank you, can I have a ticket number? Please just put it in your 3rd half room created for your diligent dillusions.
31/08/18 14:21
So let me get this straight so what ur saying is that the guilds that win the most match ups, with the best players in them shouldnt be ranked no 1 because other guilds are better than them even thou they cant beat these guilds cos they don't have the best players but they have players that are good for their level? So in say real life terms a team like georgia would be ranked no 1 in the world cos they are quite good at their level and they have some good players even thou they cant beat the all blacks who have some of the best players in the world And who are current world champs, because the all blacks have been playing at a higher level than georgia for longer??
31/08/18 14:46
I need new socks :

So let me get this straight so what ur saying is that the guilds that win the most match ups, with the best players in them shouldnt be ranked no 1 because other guilds are better than them even thou they cant beat these guilds cos they don't have the best players but they have players that are good for their level? So in say real life terms a team like georgia would be ranked no 1 in the world cos they are quite good at their level and they have some good players even thou they cant beat the all blacks who have some of the best players in the world And who are current world champs, because the all blacks have been playing at a higher level than georgia for longer??

Yes, but only if Georgia sends a lot of the almost pointless heal kits.
31/08/18 14:51
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Right got ya, and I presume that the all blacks arent allowed to have adidas gear any more because sports gear isnt fair and they should just play in bare feet and a t shirt?
31/08/18 14:55
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Right got ya, and I presume that the all blacks arent allowed to have adidas gear any more because sports gear isnt fair and they should just play in bare feet and a t shirt?

With their ankles chained together and down 45 points and 2 men to start.
31/08/18 16:01
I need new socks :

The example of Georgia does not work here. Both teams are competing at the same “level” (international team).
If you want to use real life terms, don’t forget that in Rugby you also have a U20 world cup / ranking. The “Under 20” teams don’t compete with the Pro teams.. and they have their own ranking.

And, we just made suggestions to be discussed.
Personally I am fine with any ranking. The idea is to motivate new players who join the game and can quickly get demotivated when they see they would need 3 years to get to the top. (3 years in real life rugby is nothing... 3 years on a game app is a lot...).

From my understanding this is just a game... And none of us will get a professional Rugby Manager contract.. So, I am not taking any ranking very seriously.. The best you can win here is probably a screenshot on your phone...
31/08/18 16:11
Chill out bro, have a laugh or at least let someone have a laugh. It is ok for people to have a different opinion than yours.
31/08/18 16:40
Black Monks :

Chill out bro, have a laugh or at least let someone have a laugh. It is ok for people to have a different opinion than yours.

I know you always like to argue.. but it s not my case.. I was just replying to I Need New Socks, who, correct me if I am wrong, wrote a message to us regarding our suggestions. (If he thinks that I was in some way attacking him.. I apologise to him)
I am very happy when somebody has another opinion than mine and want to have a constructive discussion (So, you should maybe listen to your own advice, as many discussions in this forum show you insulting people when they had a different opinion than yours.. getting you banned from the forum couple of times... On my side I have never been banned from here )

(PS: Don’t worry, people can go and check my/your discussion history on the forum.. to get their opinion on how we talk to other people.. you just need to click on somebody’s username... )
Anyway, I am happy to discuss with I need New Socks to better understand his opinion. (Not with you)
31/08/18 16:44
I'm glad they will read your hx of humor where on 3 threads you have told people they are not rugby spirited folks if they disagree with you in a minor way. Apparently you were joking which makes me laughing at the statements even more appropriate. Remember, if you want to argue with me I created a room for that. Socks obviously got your perspective and was joking around. An additional thesis from you was not needed, joking around would be great. So chill and have fun.