Leader to track righthands activaty

28/04/16 22:38
Why is there no way to track a righthands activaty meaning changing the the guild settings and kicking members of ive lost 10 people in my guild now and i can not track who kicked them off......
28/04/16 23:44
Get rid of your right hands
29/04/16 03:23
Gavin De Villiers :

Why is there no way to track a righthands activaty meaning changing the the guild settings and kicking members of ive lost 10 people in my guild now and i can not track who kicked them off......

lol boot them all
29/04/16 08:29
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Get rid of your right hands

Well said
29/04/16 10:00
Can't argue with Tigers and Killer. Only make people who have earned your trust right hands - my view is anyone who joins and demands it straight away should be kicked instead.
30/04/16 00:25
Or alternatively Sublinet could add the functionality that Gavin requests. This game doesn't enable close relationships so it's hard for a guild leader to assess exactly who to trust.
30/04/16 00:37
guest_1451065497592 :

Or alternatively Sublinet could add the functionality that Gavin requests. This game doesn't enable close relationships so it's hard for a guild leader to assess exactly who to trust.

It could, but given limited resource, is it a top priority? Personally, I think there are far more important issues, whereas this is easy to handle. Either way, it's most certainly not a bug.
30/04/16 05:54
guest_1451065497592 :

you might sack your right hands down to none , and let 1 back at a time ..let the ppl earn the right hand ..
forget how lucky i am to be in a guild that looks after each other .. most our guild is right hands and we have no issues..
30/04/16 11:58
killerkiwis :

"guest_1451065497592" :

you might sack your right hands down to none , and let 1 back at a time ..let the ppl earn the right hand ..
forget how lucky i am to be in a guild that looks after each other .. most our guild is right hands and we have no issues..

There really should be a like button on the forum.
08/05/16 00:09
We had this problem back in Feb - before right hands were given out on the basis of heal kits then someone decided to kick half a dozen of us one evening including Taff and I (Scotland was leader at the time), plus someone kept on messing with the gvg teams and promoting people randomly etc. Since then we've only had 4 right hands and none of the problems. Never did find out who that was...