Introducing FAIRGAME

23/05/16 11:39
FAIRGAME- an initiative that Springbok Legends is pioneering.

Calling all Leaders and RH''s to support this initiative.

WHAT IS FAIRGAME?

FAIRGAME is a group of guilds who upon joining declare to not use Match Bonus in Guild Challenges against other FAIRGAME members. Guilds become members of FAIRGAME by abiding to the Code of Ethics.

Code of Ethics:
1). Your team name should state u are a member. i. e. 'Team name' member of FAIRGAME.
2). Vow to not use any MB in a guild challenge against another FAIRGAME member.
3). Post your FAIRGAME results on your guild wall.

GC's only. Members play their championship and tournament games as usual.

Support this initiative by declaring today! Let your strategy do the talking.

Looking forward to our first FAIRGAME challenge.

23/05/16 11:53
Why wait for Sublinet? Let us know here when you join.
23/05/16 12:42
It's an interesting idea. As things stand, altering MB is the runaway leader in the vote (no surprise there), and removing it from Guild Challenge the second most popular option (after getting rid of it altogether).
So please everyone vote for what you want, but in the meantime, I rather like this idea.
23/05/16 13:30
Waspy Tiger :

It's an interesting idea. As things stand, altering MB is the runaway leader in the vote (no surprise there), and removing it from Guild Challenge the second most popular option (after getting rid of it altogether).
So please everyone vote for what you want, but in the meantime, I rather like this idea.

HBM, Blues, DK, ABS, Forest, KK, looking for your support in this. Taking guild and game play to the next level. Let'someone be the change. Let's see who the real deal guilds are. Let their strategies and game play inspire the rest who take up this challenge.
23/05/16 13:30
Waspy Tiger :

HBM, Blues, DK, ABS, Forest, KK, looking for your support in this. Taking guild and game play to the next level. Let'someone be the change. Let's see who the real deal guilds are. Let their strategies and game play inspire the rest who take up this challenge.
23/05/16 13:39
23/05/16 13:42
Good Idea Guys, lets bring an end to MB. Let the #FAIRGAME begin.
24/05/16 05:29
When teams are able to train their players to the standard of those at higher levels then this seems like an interesting idea. Until that point it's a moronic suggestion that only helps the big teams and completely screws the smaller teams. I never use mb but there would be plenty of teams in plenty of guilds who would never be selected for GvG with this in place.

Removing mb from championships where it is a level playing field is a no-brainer. Trying to implement this is brainless.
24/05/16 08:53
How do you propose to police this?
There's no grey area where MB is concerned,either it's a part of the game,or it's removed altogether.
24/05/16 12:28
Cayden - International allstars

Our guild doesnt use MB in GVGs and hasnt since incorporation,.. but thats mainly as there is no need to, Its easy enough to win your home matches without it anyway, u can use subs for the more difficult matches to ensure victory anyway.