Matches
- Maximum of 7 replacements allowed during a match
- Added drops!
- New strategy options to handle drops
- New strategy options to customize spacing between 3/4
- Bug fix of rear cover strategy option
- Improved automatic replacements following injuries

Guilds
- Number of teams selected to play guild matches is now dynamic. If your guild has 25 teams and the opponent guild has 22 teams, both guilds will play with 22 teams.
- The number of challenges won is now displayed on the guild description

Other
- A confirmation popup has been added before assigning training points automatically
- New warning message when a player will retire at the end of the season
06/06/16 15:22
Some very good changes. Confirmation for auto assign is very welcome.

Are future guild challenges to involve all teams? Is that what you're saying?

I personally don't like the max 7 replacement rule, but I'm sure many will applaud it.

What about removing match bonus from guild matches? While it's still there, high rhythm and many replacements is my best defensive counter if I'm online - without more replacements it really is out of my hands.
06/06/16 16:13
Overall welcome changes. Thanks Pierre.
06/06/16 18:03
Hi,

The drop goal system needs re-evaluating. I've now scored 3, all from within 10 metres when my player was clean through and could have scored a try under the posts
06/06/16 18:33
Does this update auto matically update as nothing new on mine. Play on the lap top
06/06/16 18:57
Nice update.
06/06/16 19:03
Jim O'Sullivan :

The drop goal system needs re-evaluating. I've now scored 3, all from within 10 metres when my player was clean through and could have scored a try under the posts

I've not seen this yet, but it's a pretty big bug if so!
06/06/16 19:07
Good Job Guys, all the changes have made the game a lot better. The Guild Challenge change is the best one by far as that was an absolute admin nightmare for Guild Leaders and Right Hands. The drop goal feature adds a good twist but I think it needs to be aligned with real life games, Drop Kicking while being physically challenged by an opposing player would not be easily done, and drop kicking from the 50m line is not something you see quite often, but now it is a common method of scoring. Please can you re-look at this, as it is not aligned with actual play. Maybe limit the range to 25m?

But overall Well Done!!!!

P.S. Please can we get an option to set your home and away kit colours. Please Please Please

Off to exploit the Drop Tactics and to find my inner Naas
06/06/16 20:19
Mythical Ice :

Good Job Guys, all the changes have made the game a lot better. The Guild Challenge change is the best one by far as that was an absolute admin nightmare for Guild Leaders and Right Hands. The drop goal feature adds a good twist but I think it needs to be aligned with real life games, Drop Kicking while being physically challenged by an opposing player would not be easily done, and drop kicking from the 50m line is not something you see quite often, but now it is a common method of scoring. Please can you re-look at this, as it is not aligned with actual play. Maybe limit the range to 25m?

But overall Well Done!!!!

P.S. Please can we get an option to set your home and away kit colours. Please Please Please

Off to exploit the Drop Tactics and to find my inner Naas

Now now lazy bones admin is the most fun part
06/06/16 21:26
So have I got this right? If each guild has 25 members then all 25 will now play in gvg instead of 10. Not sure what mythical ice meant by it being a nightmare before though.