Acadamy vs Legends - SS vs Beastie

15/07/16 16:35
Beastie, I can assure you I did not use MB against you in the GC. I used almost 5 different strats to beat you. If you look at our schedules, I've played you about a 100 times trying to figure out how to beat you. If you can see almost in every game there was parts where I dominated. You are a very good player and I honestly did not think I will beat you. But honestly pal, I did not use MB.
15/07/16 16:45
STORMERS you played me 14 games over 2 days, you lost every single one against and I too changed strats in many of those games to try and 'mess' with you. You then beat me in the GC. Immediately following that I beat you 42-0 with the exact same strat. You then proceed to play me again and I beat you with a wide margin. If you did nkt use MB then how do u explain such discrepancies?

I urge you to play me another 5 friendlies with whatever strat you like?! I suspect that the only game u will beat me in is a MB game. I hope to be proven wrong cos Springbok Legends has had many non MB GC games and we have never seen this discrepancy. There are others on here that can attest to our conduct of no MB GC's.

Again u have won 1 out of 14 games beofre and after the GC game in which u beat me.

15/07/16 16:56
Beastie check the Friendly after your GC game SS beat you 21-10 by repeating what he learned by playing you so many times. You guys jumped to a conclusion and now messed a perfectly good NO MB GvG with this wrong accusation. This is what I hate about No MB GvGs one person causes an upset with no MB and then the Mud slinging starts. It was fun while it lasted.
15/07/16 17:05
Mythical Ice :

Beastie check the Friendly after your GC game SS beat you 21-10 by repeating what he learned by playing you so many times. You guys jumped to a conclusion and now messed a perfectly good NO MB GvG with this wrong accusation. This is what I hate about No MB GvGs one person causes an upset with no MB and then the Mud slinging starts. It was fun while it lasted.

Correction Mythica right after the GC i beat him 42-0 with same strat, he responded with a 14-35 loss with same strat. 30mins later he beat me 21-10 while I was offline and he used subs. Go check the friendlies that you are referring to.

All a moot point now.
15/07/16 17:11
BeastieBoys :

STORMERS you played me 14 games over 2 days, you lost every single one against and I too changed strats in many of those games to try and 'mess' with you. You then beat me in the GC. Immediately following that I beat you 42-0 with the exact same strat. You then proceed to play me again and I beat you with a wide margin. If you did nkt use MB then how do u explain such discrepancies?

I urge you to play me another 5 friendlies with whatever strat you like?! I suspect that the only game u will beat me in is a MB game. I hope to be proven wrong cos Springbok Legends has had many non MB GC games and we have never seen this discrepancy. There are others on here that can attest to our conduct of no MB GC's.

Again u have won 1 out of 14 games beofre and after the GC game in which u beat me.

Beastie, being an old legend I can just say that your whole mb history is a complete and utter lie!!! You know how we all laughed about taking big guys out with mb (including you) and mentioning how cross they must be. I think the whole problem here is that you are a bad loser and can't take it when beat... It is small things like this poor sportsmanship you show that makes me extremely glad I broke ties and joined my new guild! Grow up and play the game bud! Your old friend bd.
15/07/16 17:17
bulldogs s.a :

BeastieBoys :

Beastie, being an old legend I can just say that your whole mb history is a complete and utter lie!!! You know how we all laughed about taking big guys out with mb (including you) and mentioning how cross they must be. I think the whole problem here is that you are a bad loser and can't take it when beat... It is small things like this poor sportsmanship you show that makes me extremely glad I broke ties and joined my new guild! Grow up and play the game bud! Your old friend bd.

Bdog absolutely I have used Mb and absolutely I have pissed off better teams. However you were never in Springbok Legends in a no MB GvG. Furthermore in a no MB gvg we never use MB. As we are not in this challenge either. So your little 2 cents is worth squat.
15/07/16 17:36
BeastieBoys :

bulldogs s.a :

BeastieBoys :

Bdog absolutely I have used Mb and absolutely I have pissed off better teams. However you were never in Springbok Legends in a no MB GvG. Furthermore in a no MB gvg we never use MB. As we are not in this challenge either. So your little 2 cents is worth squat.

You just keep proving yourself over and over again bud! Say hi to my old buddies and lastly PLEASE stop inviting me. I am now a proud academy member and loving it! Okay let me go as I am tired of you and your feces.
15/07/16 17:48
Not sure about the invites bdog...we have a full guild with the same members in our guild for quite a few seasons bar 1 or 2 members...not sure when or why we would have invited you but yeah sure we will stop sending invites

SS thanks for taking up the 5 games. Well done.
15/07/16 19:56
Springbok Legends uhmm? Springbok Muppets? Springbok Moaners? Springbok Babies? cause you dont come across like legends stop complaining and play the game our guild agreed not to use MB, use it dont use it but one thing is for sure some one will beat you at some point, not the end of the world cant blame the ref only yourself the guy had a better strat on the day or in that moment,but to start a whole post about it is poor form not sure about you but i have better things to do than read this soap opera. So man the f.... up put on your big girl panties and lets play some rugby.
15/07/16 23:27
Blah blah blah blah...