Looking for players

28/06/18 10:07
My guilds are looking for active players let me know if you're interested
28/06/18 17:20
Good luck in your search Greg. It is difficult to recruit, we had issues getting people on board when a few left and we are all L63+, nobody wanted to tango with us, lol. Full now though. Anyway, stick with it and you will bag a few eventually.
28/06/18 18:02
I look at everyone in my training matches, invite any worth inviting, play a training game and repeat with next lot i see. That and scroll through guilds in top guilds list, but that gets very annoying because when you come out of the guild you were looking at your back at no 1 again and have to scroll down, OK for the first 20 or so but when your down past 50 it takes some time. Good Luck Greg.
29/06/18 03:17
Dreadlocked warriors :

I look at everyone in my training matches, invite any worth inviting, play a training game and repeat with next lot i see. That and scroll through guilds in top guilds list, but that gets very annoying because when you come out of the guild you were looking at your back at no 1 again and have to scroll down, OK for the first 20 or so but when your down past 50 it takes some time. Good Luck Greg.

thx Dreadlocked. I sometimes look at the top 100 ranking board to see if the players there don't have a guild but it's quite hard and unsuccessful lol
29/06/18 03:19
*Saruman* :

Good luck in your search Greg. It is difficult to recruit, we had issues getting people on board when a few left and we are all L63+, nobody wanted to tango with us, lol. Full now though. Anyway, stick with it and you will bag a few eventually.

L63... this game indeed are beginning to lose legends like Ivory, and not long ago a player named BRUNSKIES also left he was a good player as well
29/06/18 09:46
Yeah it's a shame when the good ones leave, but I guess with a completed city and sitting within the top teir constantly, it must get a bit boring. Im going up to L68 next season, progressing nicely but the game needs to change to keep it's big guys from leaving.
01/07/18 11:13
we have to try hard to prevent that, luckily we have promising players and they'll show up but hopefully they won't quit as they'll play a big role... i myself am a beginner but trying hard to grow my team
04/07/18 17:46
Yeah we need up coming players in the game, but not many will play the 2 years it takes to get to the top. I know people can buy leagues to advance quicker but not everyone will pay out for the game.

On a side note: it's nice to actually converse with you Greg, instead of bickering. Good change of attitude from both of us. Cheers dude.
05/07/18 05:00
Mate Saru it is nice in fact, trying to keep it this way now
05/07/18 10:28
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Mate Saru it is nice in fact, trying to keep it this way now

Ha ha, sure.