friendlies are unrealistic and very biased towards the home side

22/12/16 19:25
Explain brusnkies beats me 5 nil in two friendlies so I played him back I changed nothing and won the game this has also happened to be the case several times when playing other members of the game like there is no way I can compete with Cris in team wales for example however If I play him the score is like 3 nil to him but if he plays me the score ends like 9 or 10 nil plz sort to make the game more realistic so we can see the real quality difference between the teams.
23/12/16 11:10
I am not sure of ur schedule but I do know with mine, playing "away" is significantly different than playing at "home", I have beaten teams when I challenge after being beaten by the same team which challenged me. Like you, didn't change a thing but the scoreline can be completely reversed. Can, or should, it make that much difference where the game "is played"? Maybe some but not as much as it does now
24/12/16 05:42
i think it's a good thing to not show the real impact of the tactic in friendlies,i gives the suspense in real match
my problem is just,there is too much advantages than usually at a home match. it's like the other team use full bonus against you
In Gc, there is no way to defend,everybody can defeat you....

SUBLINET should balance this .for instance,the team in a higher ranking in the training match should have more advantage when lower team plays them...