Another to mooners

22/03/18 23:08
Falkland here Bluemooners same question please
22/03/18 23:25
What game is that, I can only see the loads of games that have been fixed in Bluemooners league. Two teams playing losing strats which result in 0-0 games is so boring, at least trying to play 35-35 has a gamble factor. Can’t believe these good teams with good strats don’t want to win the league, getting promoted must be their priority.
23/03/18 23:39
35-35 no ambition :

What game is that, I can only see the loads of games that have been fixed in Bluemooners league. Two teams playing losing strats which result in 0-0 games is so boring, at least trying to play 35-35 has a gamble factor. Can’t believe these good teams with good strats don’t want to win the league, getting promoted must be their priority.

I’m sure one of those two teams you talking about is me. Yes, going up a level is far more preferable than having to use all of your cash on match bonus.
24/03/18 10:25
Damage Royal :

35-35 no ambition :

I’m sure one of those two teams you talking about is me. Yes, going up a level is far more preferable than having to use all of your cash on match bonus.

Good stuff if that is your priority. Spending money on all those level 3 sports shop items to gain an advantage in a game is surely the same as MB. Spending millions to get a 0-0, nice.
29/03/18 13:37
Mr Steal Your Fans :

Talking about draws, i see you and your guild leader drew your champ game not long ago mooners. isnt that a ban for you? did you file a ticket?

I think this is just another half arsed “we hate Mooners” witch hunt. He’s five leagues ahead of me so I don’t see how we could have arranged a draw in a Championship game.

Can’t we find something else to talk about for a change??
30/03/18 14:43
Wolf - he's just another no-mark from a corrupt guild jumping on the bandwagon and trying to get a name for himself off the back of me. Given that as you say we're 5 divisions apart and haven't been in the same championship for at least 15 seasons (so it's literally impossible for us to draw in a championship game), that leaves me asking the questions (a) is he really that dumb and (b) how much attention from his guild mates is he craving?
02/04/18 01:32
No, probably knows what type of egotistical maniac you are
02/04/18 10:25
Great defence from Wolf. Only six weeks late. Finger on the pulse.
06/04/18 17:07
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Five days after the previous post, and an exceptional defence considering it was a physical impossibility to do what had been insinuated.

Is it really any wonder very few people bother with this forum any more when this is the sort of bollocks that gets spouted.
06/04/18 17:42
Wolfenbüttel RFC :

One of the fallen legends of the game :

Five days after the previous post, and an exceptional defence considering it was a physical impossibility to do what had been insinuated.

Is it really any wonder very few people bother with this forum any more when this is the sort of bollocks that gets spouted.

So youre not denying that you killed Kennedy?!? We're on to you now!