Top 5 Annoying Players

29/07/18 20:41
A bit harsh on old Ruckley being the number one *****. I'm sure if coach Q were still about he'd disagree with you on that one BM.
29/07/18 20:42
Ystradgynlais :

Mine are
HB because he keeps bringing Barry out to play
Wolves because he never bites his lip and says things how it is
DHSTUPID because he's old and a mess
Mel hull because she's is better than the majority of guys and they don't like it
BM because he knocked my name even though I'm tge MB king.

So YstradBellend, when are you going to come up with an original thought and tell people what they don't already know?
29/07/18 22:44
Black Monks :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Black Monks :

5 dw- you would have got number 1 in the past but you have done a good job restricting some of the worst dbs in your db account.
4 kotj- has anyone ever used more words to say so little?
3 bm - just because you are the best to play the game do you have to tell everyone?
2 bm - just because you are the smartest person in this game do you really have to constantly prove it?
1 ruckkey- anyone who has ever ran into ruckley knows exactly why he wins

Honorable mention (those who are high quotient annoying but low quotient capacity so can't make it in the top five)
Ashley longthor, Gregory and Gregory's alt and Gregory's alts alt. Sean Hull and all 17 of his alts. The nuns deserve mentioning but their hilarity was epic. Caer, you fit into the bm category. Jungle, we all know you think you're the best and we see through your feigned humility. Rhino, we all get that you used to be a kinda ok player, get over yourself. Ystrghskaksh, I don't even know how to start pronouncing your name so you get on this list, is it an i sound, and e sound or what?. Dictator coach, I can't write what I really think of you. And to everyone I forgot, sorry but not sorry.

I'm not sure what my db account is but must try harder obviously

I meant db not dw, he is dw in the game. You are mentioned later when I say I dont remember what you did but I know you did it. You are a promising young talent in this category and with a little hard work you can make it!

Oh cool! Thought you were insulting me for a second but all good. Let me know when I'm there
30/07/18 00:58
Black Monks :

5 dw- you would have got number 1 in the past but you have done a good job restricting some of the worst dbs in your db account.
3 bm - just because you are the best to play the game do you have to tell everyone?
2 bm - just because you are the smartest person in this game do you really have to constantly prove it?

Honorable mention (those who are high quotient annoying but low quotient capacity so can't make it in the top five)
Ashley longthor, Gregory and Gregory's alt and Gregory's alts alt. Sean Hull and all 17 of his alts. The nuns deserve mentioning but their hilarity was epic. Caer, you fit into the bm category. Jungle, we all know you think you're the best and we see through your feigned humility. Rhino, we all get that you used to be a kinda ok player, get over yourself. Ystrghskaksh, I don't even know how to start pronouncing your name so you get on this list, is it an i sound, and e sound or what?. Dictator coach, I can't write what I really think of you. And to everyone I forgot, sorry but not sorry.

Hahaha I am really honoured to be part of your top 5 black monks. We haven t spoken for months, and you re still thinking of me...
It s hard to get over some breakups... But this really made me laugh. hahahaha
30/07/18 03:40
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

Hahaha I am really honoured to be part of your top 5 black monks. We haven t spoken for months, and you re still thinking of me...

Your ability to write so many words with so little meaning is simply unforgettable.
30/07/18 05:18
Black Monks :

wow i changed my behaviour yet i'm still in there?! Lolz
30/07/18 09:48
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

Your ability to write so many words with so little meaning is simply unforgettable.

I am not surprised... As you watch TV shows all day long and quote some of them, your attention span has become really short.. Each message exceeding 2 sentences is too long for you. I told you couple of times, stop watching the Kardashian family and start reading some books, it will increase your attention span and improve your vocabulary.
Anyway, how is your retirement going? Last time we spoke, I was at level 27 in the game, and you were already “retiring”.. I am at level 49 now and nothing has changed.. I guess this is the longest retirement process ever seen in this game.
30/07/18 13:36
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

I am not surprised... As you watch TV shows all day long and quote some of them, your attention span has become really short.. Each message exceeding 2 sentences is too long for you. I told you couple of times, stop watching the Kardashian family and start reading some books, it will increase your attention span and improve your vocabulary.
Anyway, how is your retirement going? Last time we spoke, I was at level 27 in the game, and you were already “retiring”.. I am at level 49 now and nothing has changed.. I guess this is the longest retirement process ever seen in this game.

Even a joke forum you take seriously, chill out and have fun pal, even Greg who is 14 and reading this all in his 3rd language understands that. Glad you know oh so much about me. And since you apparently have no comprehension I won't explain to you for the third time why my name says retiring. Have fun being the 'smartest' idiot to walk this Earth!
30/07/18 13:58
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

Even a joke forum you take seriously, chill out and have fun pal, even Greg who is 14 and reading this all in his 3rd language understands that. Glad you know oh so much about me. And since you apparently have no comprehension I won't explain to you for the third time why my name says retiring. Have fun being the 'smartest' idiot to walk this Earth!

Waw, I am impressed by your level of response and sense of repartee... This “smartest idiot to walk this Earth” comment is leaving me speechless and completely outsmarted... I guess...

Looks like Greg is not the youngest here...
30/07/18 14:00
In no particular order my vote is with Alquin, Black Monks, Coach Q, Rhino and Captain Skids. Rest assured my slider will be fully right if I ever face them.