banned teams

01/02/20 14:23
Not so Damaged :

Pmsl everyone's bitch please you are in a fantasy world

Truth hurts doesn’t it!! Which is why you don’t have sharkies at the top anymore! Couldn’t make a decent strat if it smacked u in the face!! You have to live if Jonathon’s
01/02/20 17:26
So i hear it on good authority and screenshots, members of all of top 10 guilds have been caught out doing this. However many have not been punished, Damage members (no relation to me) appear to be worst hit.
01/02/20 17:30
Goes to show the complete lack of control SN have over anything in addition to lack of consistency with regard to punishment, French teams as well as other English guilds have not been banned, others given life bans whilst others given quick way back in with reduced £ penalty....bit of a joke really. And i see a number in here calling foul who have been involved and due to paying up got back in, so quite frankly don't trust any of you lot, you're all as bad as each other.
01/02/20 17:31
And yes Sniper appears to have handed a limited list over to save his own skin lol
01/02/20 18:17
I have just been banned from the game for the above message btw
01/02/20 18:19
Time for legal action. I know a few innocent victims in this were looking into the same. Forward your screenshots if after paying that much for the game, you make a complaint and they ban you.
01/02/20 18:32
12 people out of the 167 damage members were banned for a length of time dependent on the severity (10 from the main guild) ..
Nitro has determined the severity and length of ban by the ammount of refunds done by that person. One or three redunds seems to equate to 1-3 seasons ban.. More than five seems to be permanent..
We have had 2 people have permenant bans for abusing it.. The rest have used it 1-3 times..and this is why there not banned permenatly.
I'm not condoning the actions of anyone involved but many have been on this game for 4years+ and paid a lot into getting where they are, actually £1000s as they've been here so long.
We all knew of the trick, some chose to use it, others not, the majority didn't until eventually some gave in, out of anger, and did a few in one go because they were fixed out of promo and nitro failed to act on it, yet again... So they claimed their two bought players back for that season. It was the feeling that they pay to play on an equal footing and weren't provided one so why pay.. It became a trend unfortunately, a silent protest of sorts..
They have banned anyone who did this and have permenatly banned any that did it a lot... But that seems to be only two players..
Most are either serving thier ban or paying back the £20/50 they owe. This isn't the massive conspiracy people seem to have taken it for, the players in damage are all there though merit not cheating.. The ineptitude of nitro has left some making hastey decisions that they now regret..
As I've said earlier I don't condone it but I do understand how this has come about..
Inc will be back running in a few weeks minus two teams.. It has 16 unbanned teams (one paid what was due and Soto was banned due to one refund that was legitimate and nitro actually told him to apply for, once he reminded them of this with screen shot he was unbanned instantly, the rest were never banned) though one is going to quit due to nitro removing 400gb when he did one legitimate refund that didn't amount to that.

I will also put to bed the idea of damage having developers in the guild. It doesn't and never has. Sean has been mentioned, I assume you mean Sean Case, mels husband? He quit the game before Christmas and was never a developer or moderator even, though he had fun telling you all he was and watching the sparks. I belive he had very limites access to a small part of the test server and he coded a rugby World Cup tournament that nitro never actually ran.. In fairness to him, he did this for free and for everyone on the game to enjoy.. But him being him had to go on a wind up abiut his power there which a lot seemed to belive.. We have no connection with nitro in damage. If we did do you think we would have had bans??

To say that the strength of damage inc has come from a loophole found in the last 6 months is ludicrous, we have fought for our postion and still will, 15 of us have not been accused and of the ten accused 8 have had less than £50 back in refunds.. Its not mind bending numbers that would have given a massive advantage, our strats, as allways, have given us our advantage and will continue do so..

Ps. Good gc cag, we have played all games except two who has quit in protest as mentioned above.
It was never going to happen for us with the ammount of bans..

01/02/20 18:38
I just got banned for making a complaint. There is a player there who is abusing his position.
01/02/20 18:39
PS You got banned and repaid the £ according to SN?

"15 of us have not been accused and of the ten accused 8 have had less than £50 back in refunds"
01/02/20 18:44
AB1977 :

I just got banned for making a complaint. There is a player there who is abusing his position.

One of ours did. He got banned because he said he thought a few of our players legitimate refund bans were out of order.. I think he swore though, lol..
He apologised and was unbanned about two hours later.