whats going to happen to the higher level teams.

26/11/15 20:16
i though about this ever since the leagues only fi ish in 2 weeks. what going to happen to the higher level leagues when all their players retired. they will be force to get players that are not very good. and all the lower league would catch up to us and also beat us becaz our teams are not that good anymore. i get the idea that we must billed players to make them good. but we cannot to that with the leagues are taking on 2 weeks to finish. by the time we get them to be good. its going to be time for them to be retired. and its all over again. everyday more and more ppl top plying this game because its not going no where. i feel like stop playing now. im not saying i dont like what yall doing about the game. the guide challenge is awesome. but u of figure away for the top leagues to get good players while they are young or else u gonna lose all the top players in the higher leagues. just something to think about. thank u for your time
26/11/15 21:04
i agree with you clive, a junior centre for every player to expand would be the solution

PSdidn't like you kicking my ass today in the tournament
26/11/15 21:20
lol im so sorry about today swans. hope u dont take it personal
26/11/15 22:02
lol, of course not ...you have to try and win every game to get better!
26/11/15 22:20
lol i still cant get the best of my guide leader duvaal. but hey, it would be my honor for u to come to our guide, its very active over hear
27/11/15 08:09
Lol Clive - Hands off SA Swans - he's our player - We'll start a war to keep him at our Guild
27/11/15 08:10
BTW Clive - your team is really strong..
27/11/15 12:19
Have you had a look to the auctions recently ?
The quality of the server-generated players have been much increased one or two weeks ago.
Currently, there is one with 90 stars, 26 y/o, 159% training speed !
Yesterday, I bought 3 not-that-bad players for only 1 recruiter points each

If you won't recruit, your players will retire one by one, and when you will have less than 11 standing players the game will give you some 6-7 stars players to allow you to play matches. Don't you prefer recruit now a 50-60 stars player ?
You can't recruit only players with every skills maxed. There is no hundreds of Ronaldo or Messi in real life.

Moreover, recruitment will makes you insensible to injuries if you have enough substitutes.
27/11/15 16:45
the player you are talking about are being sold for more then 12000 recruiter points. The players you buy for one recruiter point always have a very low training percentage or are very old.

to get a good player, you must save recruiter points for months ...players retire much faster now with the new system. A youth acadamy (and I''m not the only one suggesting this) could be the right solution for the problem created by the two weeks competitions.

28/11/15 17:43
lol vishal im not trying to cause a problem. just that when i see a strong team, i want that strong team in my guide. lol u can join us too. i just kick a couple of players the other day. they wernt active. right now im worried because my players are gonna be retired. i tried buy new players, but everyone is going big to get those players too. and my recruiter coins are finish when i buy 1 or 2 players. just dont know what else to do.