The Death of the Game

03/07/18 01:45
I keep reading comments from people claiming the game is dying because players who have been playing for years are retiring, players retire from the real game all the time too, yet i see no evidence that rugby died when Richie McCaw retired. No one plays a game forever, and while it's always sad to see a legend move on, as long as new players are still joining (and i see no evidence that this isn't happening) the game isn't going to die
03/07/18 04:42
The problem is that it took the originals 1 day to get to top level, it took my generation 6 months and now it takes 2 or 3 years. The replacements are coming but they are so far away they will likely retire before making it. The top leagues are no longer the best at the game necessarily but now the ones that will slam their heads into the most walls.
03/07/18 07:57
Black Monks :

The problem is that it took the originals 1 day to get to top level, it took my generation 6 months and now it takes 2 or 3 years. The replacements are coming but they are so far away they will likely retire before making it. The top leagues are no longer the best at the game necessarily but now the ones that will slam their heads into the most walls.

Spoken like a true forward
05/07/18 19:49
It looks like they are rapidly promoting everyone on the football game now. Level one next season will jump to level 55 and everyone above also jumps up... I’d probably expect something similar here in the not too distant future...

Ive got screenshots of it but can’t work out how to post them on here...
05/07/18 22:12
I've asked them and they said they had no plans to do the same on rugby
05/07/18 22:39
They would need to increase the supply of players in the auction house, as you can imagine 55 levels fighting it out over the current diabolical choice.
06/07/18 00:05
One of the fallen legends of the game :

They would need to increase the supply of players in the auction house, as you can imagine 55 levels fighting it out over the current diabolical choice.

Well if anyone has half a brain they’ll be buying a bucketload of players to sell into the new level...
06/07/18 10:28
Nobody who has plyed this game for a couple of years still play cause it is fun(as it use to be in early stages) but more for the banter within the chat/groups etc...
06/07/18 12:07
MasseGat :

Nobody who has plyed this game for a couple of years still play cause it is fun(as it use to be in early stages) but more for the banter within the chat/groups etc...

If it wasn't for the chat i would be long gone, im finding it harder and harder to be motivated any more, cant be bothered with going for no.1 these days as im not online enough to defend, lately i don't play all my games or i just push play and use a offline strat with no subs lol...
06/07/18 12:14
What the game needs is an injection of something new to peak interest from top players again.