Wales

29/04/19 23:52
With four Welsh players in the top 10, isnt it strange that there is no Welsh Guild of any note.
01/05/19 20:50
theres only three good welsh teams

ystrad, wales and inbreds
03/05/19 14:00
Guest 4BK15N :

lollers
03/05/19 22:33
Guest 4BK15N :

Don't be mean dude, there are four
Ystrad, wales, inbreds and baglan..
04/05/19 20:00
you mean baghead.

always in wales shadow until he cried and left us again
06/05/19 00:12
I wonder who would gut or leave the guild first?!
10/06/19 15:02
Just spotted this thread. I had to chuckle.

01/08/19 18:32
Most of the welsh players of any note have gone havent they? Some went many months ago. Im certainly not in that bracket and i will be gone soon. All the information Ive read here and gathered elsewhere about subshitnet guarantees i shant spend another penny. And i wAs gutted a few months ago when i heard that it was possible to buy a player simultaneously on a laptop and a tablet and it would only cost 9.99. Once i heard that it explained why loads had teams full of new players and the 1 player i bought every week hardly gave me any advantage. So those at subshitnet nitro can whistle for another penny from me as clearly cheating does play a part. Byeeee.
15/09/19 19:56
Gareth Robson :

Most of the welsh players of any note have gone havent they? Some went many months ago. Im certainly not in that bracket and i will be gone soon. All the information Ive read here and gathered elsewhere about subshitnet guarantees i shant spend another penny. And i wAs gutted a few months ago when i heard that it was possible to buy a player simultaneously on a laptop and a tablet and it would only cost 9.99. Once i heard that it explained why loads had teams full of new players and the 1 player i bought every week hardly gave me any advantage. So those at subshitnet nitro can whistle for another penny from me as clearly cheating does play a part. Byeeee.

Which team are you Gareth?
17/09/19 01:47
Still 6 in the top50, which isnt bad at all. Longevity is the key.