ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

03/02/16 01:03
It ruins the incentive to build your team and apply strategies to be the best you can be.

MB just means you can buy wins which is rapidly putting me off investing time and real money in this game.
03/02/16 10:07
Gareth Lewis :

It ruins the incentive to build your team and apply strategies to be the best you can be.

MB just means you can buy wins which is rapidly putting me off investing time and real money in this game.

It is possible to develop strategies and develop teams to play those strategies that limits the effectiveness of MB. Very satisfying to do so, as you see people wasting huge amounts of cash, whereas you get to spend your cash on upgrading facilities - currently 3 out of 3 in my league, through to the 3rd final in a row in the tournament, and won 5 away Guild Challenge games as well as my allocated home game all without bonus. I still think MB stinks, but you can beat it by building your team and applying strategies.
03/02/16 10:48
I'm for removing Match Bonus
03/02/16 14:34
Agreed.
Glasgiw Warriors
06/02/16 11:48
I agree also.
06/02/16 20:20
Get rid Gwaelod Y Girth
08/02/16 00:48
Paul Hulse :

"Ben Essien" :

"Paul Hulse" :
<div class="citation">"Ben Essien" :
Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...</div>
Sweet mate sounds good to me and yes it will be a draw lol....do u have to use subs when im offline ? I dont use subs when ur offline haha

I'll use no match bonus in this GVG if u don't?.. Can't speak for rest of my guild yet as I'm new but I'll be challenging you without match bonus... Might have to tweak my strategy first as u seem to be winning last few matches lol
08/02/16 08:54
Ben Essien :

"Paul Hulse" :

"Ben Essien" :
<div class="citation">"Paul Hulse" :
<div class="citation">"Ben Essien" :
Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...</div>
Sweet mate sounds good to me and yes it will be a draw lol....do u have to use subs when im offline ? I dont use subs when ur offline haha </div>

I'll use no match bonus in this GVG if u don't?.. Can't speak for rest of my guild yet as I'm new but I'll be challenging you without match bonus... Might have to tweak my strategy first as u seem to be winning last few matches lol

Ok mate sounds like a plan.... i was kinda hoping you would attack someone else lol its a deal mate...good luck and may the best guild draw lol
08/02/16 11:30
Yep - match bonus just makes games a joke, play the game properly.
Naptonia.
08/02/16 13:42
Just to be clear... Do you want to use subs or not when I play you?.. Would rather set the rules first lol