Price for building improvements.

28/05/16 15:44
Hi everybody where can i find the price for every level of a building (and time to keep it done) and the price to get terrains for building?
28/05/16 15:57
Mirko Massarutto :

Hi everybody where can i find the price for every level of a building (and time to keep it done) and the price to get terrains for building?

If you click on the building you want to upgrade and click upgrade it says the cost and build duration. Building spots also tell you cost in cash or gold balls if you click on it.
31/05/16 14:09
Waspy Waspy :

Mirko Massarutto :

If you click on the building you want to upgrade and click upgrade it says the cost and build duration. Building spots also tell you cost in cash or gold balls if you click on it.

Now who's not reading properly guess reading isn't one of your strong suits. He was asking if anyone had the whole lot with cost and time for "everything" land and buildings.

I seen one floating around on here awhile back but I'm not diging for it.
31/05/16 17:02
Ashley Whitehead :

Waspy Waspy :

Mirko Massarutto :

Now who's not reading properly guess reading isn't one of your strong suits. He was asking if anyone had the whole lot with cost and time for "everything" land and buildings.

I can read thank you. I also have a basic comprehension of spelling and grammar so I'm one step ahead of you.

Last time I checked you can only do one upgrade at a time. If anyone knows how to upgrade to level 20, for example, before they've reached level 19 then I'm sure everyone would love to know.
31/05/16 19:26
Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

Waspy Waspy :

Mirko Massarutto :

I can read thank you. I also have a basic comprehension of spelling and grammar so I'm one step ahead of you.

Last time I checked you can only do one upgrade at a time. If anyone knows how to upgrade to level 20, for example, before they've reached level 19 then I'm sure everyone would love to know.

I believe the asker was questioning whether anyone had a list of detailed costs and timeframes for each building and detailed costs for land from level 1 to level 20. I think one can safely assume he is on a low level and cannot see that level 20 stadium costs 63M and takes x amount of time to complete because he has not completed level 19, as an example.

Maybe we are similarly less educated than WW Ashley?
02/06/16 13:39
Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

Waspy Waspy :

Mirko Massarutto :

Clearly not as bright as one would make himself out to be. And still missing the whole point of the topic.

Can you do us all a favor and give yourself I nice hard uppercut.
19/10/16 22:55
S THERE A COMPLETE LIST WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE COST AND TIME FOR EVERY LEVEL OF UPGRADING BUILDINGS EXCEPT WHERE YOU GET TO A LEVEL AND HAVE TO SEE THE COSTS AND TIME?
19/10/16 23:08
No sadly there's not anything on here like that. best bet is ask about in your guild and between everyone you should be able to get a fairly comprehensive list
19/10/16 23:15
I have a personal partial list that we worked together in scrum down to create. Only half done though.