Play a Game totally unfair now

21/12/16 23:10
Since the last release where you limit the number of friendly matches to 5, this doesn't work well at all. Where Before I had players at or near my average, now they are wildly different. I started with 3 games against average 12-15 but every other player now has an average of 90-115. How am I supposed to play a friendly match against them.

Now I have an entire Play a Match with only players 40 average above me. They are picking me off at will. Is that supposed to be fun or fair. I certainly don't think so. This last release has introduced a lot of bugs.
22/12/16 01:17
You are ranked higher than you should be and once you drop in rankings to your true position it will be better for you.
22/12/16 01:30
I see it as a challenge i have got myself better by 55000 spots in the ranking from where i started now all my games are against level 20 plus and higher player ratings than me im only level 12 but so far have only lost one game, picking my next round of 5 games i will lose more but this way im testing my strategy against better players as before i was easily winning training games so they werent really helping me apart from the cash and training points
22/12/16 01:56
You're looking at the game the right way, it's a challenge and we have to manage our teams in the best way to maximize our team.
22/12/16 02:11
Black Monks :

You're looking at the game the right way, it's a challenge and we have to manage our teams in the best way to maximize our team.

Best way to learn is to take the challenges on
22/12/16 10:41
Lol I have no problem trying against team with 5/10 even 15 higher than me but when I am average 53 I think trying against teams that are average 90 to 110 is tantamount for suicide.
30/12/16 02:09
I haven't tried a Play a Game for 5 days since the last upgrade. All of the teams in my Play a Game are average 50 more than me. This is ridiculous.

I am only playing level 10 with a LVL 13 Stadium and 55k fans yet everyone in this section have average 100 to 120. My average is 55. How is this fair?
30/12/16 03:09
Fans don't matter anymore, you are ranked where there are others better than you.
30/12/16 10:54
You are better off letting your overall ranking fall. I've maxed out my fans so am not playing matches outside the gvg or championship. My ranking has fell from 80th to 1600th. Come January when you will start losing fans in these matches, I will be able to play the championship without using mb and not have to worry about losing fans, because every one around me the the rankings is so low I ban beat all of them easily and they don't stand a chance against me. For me individual ranking is not important, my guild being top is.
30/12/16 16:16
M-Dot :

You are better off letting your overall ranking fall. I've maxed out my fans so am not playing matches outside the gvg or championship. My ranking has fell from 80th to 1600th. Come January when you will start losing fans in these matches, I will be able to play the championship without using mb and not have to worry about losing fans, because every one around me the the rankings is so low I ban beat all of them easily and they don't stand a chance against me. For me individual ranking is not important, my guild being top is.

I don't think anyone looks at the top guilds pages anymore to see who the best guilds are. I believe most are now looking at the top 100 and which guilds show up there the most.