The Real Rugby Manager Banter Page ( Social Group)

08/01/17 02:36
Hi Rugby Managers,

We are supporting a friend who has made "The Real Rugby Manager Banter Page" it is a FB page set up for all Rugby Mangers at any level.Meet people from other guilds all around the world, discuss all rugby topics, basically just have a good laugh.

However it is "Not a place to abuse other members" Any abuse will not be tolerated!

We look forward to meeting you guys on there!!

Thanks
HBM
08/01/17 10:29
Moderators welcome to join, since we are ment to pay you off lol!
08/01/17 18:29
08/01/17 21:29
TTT
09/01/17 13:09
TTT
09/01/17 14:14
I like the page, won't be joining though due to fear of harassment, what a great world we live in. Will keep an eye on the page for laughs and great info. Great work!
09/01/17 15:15
Black Monks :

I like the page, won't be joining though due to fear of harassment, what a great world we live in. Will keep an eye on the page for laughs and great info. Great work!

Cheers Black Monks, That's a shame, we could make you a moderator if you like?

I can understand that, but you can always block and ban anyone like that! So far we have a great bunch of people.

We have zero tolerance towards any form of abuse!!!
09/01/17 15:15
Black Monks :

Cheers Black Monks, That's a shame, we could make you a moderator if you like?

I can understand that, but you can always block and ban anyone like that! So far we have a great bunch of people.

We have zero tolerance towards any form of abuse!!!
09/01/17 15:30
I'm not worried about the abuse on the page, I'm worried about 2 guys harassing my FB page that clearly don't have boundaries or intellect. I may create a fake fb profile and use it, but for now I will watch and give those 2 guys a little satisfaction that they are so abusive that it does make some changes in others actions. Like I have said before, they are not upset that there are perceived bullies in this game but rather they are upset that they aren't the bulliex
09/01/17 17:14
Black Monks :

It's clean Monk. If you fear harassment just don't introduce yourself.