Fans - A Simple Suggestion

10/01/17 04:02
Let's put aside whether fans should be used to rank Guilds (they absolutely shouldn't) but why can we not have a more realistic fan system that is more like the real world? This would penalise you more if you lose your home games (i.e.1000 fan loss), but penalise you less if you lose your away games (i.e. 200 fan loss) and similarly let you gain more fans if you win away (1000 fan gain) but gain less fans if you win at home as that is expected (200 fans say). This would be simple to implement, and more like the real world where a loss at home is a hard blow. Current system is a joke that you can lose several thousand fans, just because you had to sleep at some point in 24 hours, and trained your team.
10/01/17 14:18
Why punish more for being at home if you lose? it's still the same team whether you play at home or away is pretty irrelevant and some people would get punished more than others because some have home games a season or away games per season because there is an uneven amount of championship matches.
10/01/17 14:37
I like this better than present but would still prefer that fans were removed all together, which won't happen. Why punish a home loss more than an away loss? For the reason stated above and I will also add in the home advantage as well. Real fans like to go and watch a quality game and ideally come away with the sweet taste of victory. A loss far away doesn't leave as bitter a taste as a loss that you are in the stands for. Just like a win far away, while still sweet, isn't as sweet.