Massively underwhelmed!!

09/02/17 13:14
Sublinet, really?

Level 23?? How long did it take you to think that one up and then to use old graphics from the level 20 stadium just takes the p!ss! Is this your official notice that no further development is going into this game, it would be useful and polite to your long term customers to know.

If it is the case can you please let us know how development on Rugby Manager 3 is going and when we can expect that??
09/02/17 16:05
Blast from the past!!!!
09/02/17 16:56
I think this game is well and truly cooked. No new ideas and reluctance to take onboard some of the good stuff suggested by players. When are we gonna get a new game shell/engine with more entertainment and challenge potential? Quickly please, before we all fall off the perch and leave.
09/02/17 16:58
El's Dynamos :

Sublinet, really?

Level 23?? How long did it take you to think that one up and then to use old graphics from the level 20 stadium just takes the p!ss! Is tho your official notice that no further development is going into this game, it would be useful and polite to your long term customers to know.

If it is the case can you please let us know how development on Rugby Manager 3 is going and when we can expect that??

You mean to say you're not salivating at the prospect of moving your infirmary up from 75 to 77%?! You're obviously a tough man to please.
09/02/17 17:03
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

El's Dynamos :

Sublinet, really?

Level 23?? How long did it take you to think that one up and then to use old graphics from the level 20 stadium just takes the p!ss! Is tho your official notice that no further development is going into this game, it would be useful and polite to your long term customers to know.

You mean to say you're not salivating at the prospect of moving your infirmary up from 75 to 77%?! You're obviously a tough man to please.

09/02/17 17:10
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

El's Dynamos :

Sublinet, really?

I'm afraid I'm not... similarly the extra £3k an hour on my snack huts or 20k odd more fans isn't really going to cut it. My 12 and 15's are still sh!t scared of tackling, the game still does not follow basic rules of rugby (kicking out past the dead ball is not a 22), or how about letting the defending team pick it up and run it if it hasn't gone dead? (shock horror), why can't a team react in game to one play that just runs through them (you wouldn't see that in a normal game, players would react however here one team can run in 40/50 points from kick off with no change!) and there are numerous other faults that are well documented...

It's pretty clear to me that Sublinet really aren't interested, this has become a cash generative exercise for them and the development input is minimal now. Hopefully they are developing a new platform/game but I'm not holding my breath...