Message to SPUITPOEP

20/02/18 09:43
Can you guys please stop playing the rankings FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! What you feeding your players, I call for a drug test on all SPUITPOEP players!
20/02/18 10:14
whahahaha

Haven't you heard? WE CHEATS ask Bluemooner we are notorious for it.
20/02/18 10:34
Guest EHR37 :

Can you guys please stop playing the rankings FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! What you feeding your players, I call for a drug test on all SPUITPOEP players!

Tsek man Tsek hahaha
20/02/18 10:48
Spuitpoep is here to occupy the Top10...as we are the best guild in RM.
20/02/18 11:05
Guest EHR37 :

Dear EHR37- 1. I would like to know who you are?
2. Do you feel threaten by the SPUITPOEP members?
3. Do they take your fans or are you just jealous because they have such great depth in their guild.
4. Is it difficult for you to win them, if yes,why? Because some of them have the gear and strats or is it just
because you struggle with your strat? Maybe you struggle with buying gear also i don't know.

We can't accuse them of cheating just because they are a good guild.
20/02/18 11:50
Well said .... get that man a bells
20/02/18 11:58
Big Fat Mike :

Guest EHR37 :

Dear EHR37- 1. I would like to know who you are?
2. Do you feel threaten by the SPUITPOEP members?
3. Do they take your fans or are you just jealous because they have such great depth in their guild.
4. Is it difficult for you to win them, if yes,why? Because some of them have the gear and strats or is it just
because you struggle with your strat? Maybe you struggle with buying gear also i don't know.

We can't accuse them of cheating just because they are a good guild.

It was more meant as a joke. but to answer your questions.

1. Sorry my mom told me not to reveal myself to strangers
2. Not really, more a point of giving credit where it is due.
3. Jealous yes lol.
4. Struggle to beat them and always hope they not online when i play, but looks like those guys never sleep

Big ups to you guys at spuitpoep.

Was told by one of my south african friends to say the following - "Ek het n klein tottertjie"
20/02/18 12:30
drug tests are coming!who's the designated urine sampler of the group?
Not like we put a gram of speed in the morning coffees for our players or nothing.
Honest...
20/02/18 16:12
Guest EHR37 :

"Ek het n klein tottertjie"

This may be related to steroid use
20/02/18 16:19
Wahahahahahahahaha, yeah some relation there I see hahahahah