Match fixing

03/03/18 16:12
This is my first season in the top league and I am amazed why people don’t want to try and do their best. I am getting some beating but learning and also made it into the top 10 teams for the first time, now I have no fans but a great challenge WHY, what is the point, please explain? It is top teams like a Vmax, Jungle and no surprise 4 French teams.

03/03/18 17:54
I love saturdays, you can always expect to see a post claiming people are cheaters or they aren't part of the rugby spirit. I'm going to grab my popcorn and sit this one out.
03/03/18 18:06
Yep, better than Ant and Dec mate
03/03/18 19:20
I don't understand the point in playing the game and even spending money on the game, just to fix results and not to try and finish top. Takes away the buzz from winning and makes the game pointless and unenjoyable surely? It's the teams that get relegated due to the relentless match fixing i genuinely feel sorry for. Thankfully when match fixing has been rife in my leagues i've managed to finish top 9 and stay top division. Others haven't been so lucky.
03/03/18 23:01
Match Fixing is for teams that haven't got the cohunes to play fair. I am totally on your side for this Bluemooners. A few seasons back, Falkland Sound and myself were same league and our game was to be a league decider. We both looked forward to it being a non-bonus, fair game with both trying to win. Sods law...the servers were down that day so we were both offline.
05/03/18 11:58
Ok so let me get this straight...

It's not ok to help some one to go higher in rankings by deliberately losing that match but its totaly acceptable to MB your opponent?

05/03/18 12:19
Its always the same moaners or mooners. If you loose your second game in gc for money is it not Match fixing. Can you honestly say you have never allow a fellow guild menber a pass you are either a liar or a asshole. I know what I think. Just kinda hoping you are a liar. If your team is good enough you should win without worring what other people do.
05/03/18 12:20
The hole 35/35 started to counter people cheating with MB....
05/03/18 12:22
Guest CTU1J5 :

Its always the same moaners or mooners. If you loose your second game in gc for money is it not Match fixing. Can you honestly say you have never allow a fellow guild menber a pass you are either a liar or a asshole. I know what I think. Just kinda hoping you are a liar. If your team is good enough you should win without worring what other people do.

I also think if you have a good strategy you will win without worrying about the rest
05/03/18 12:23
When MB will be removed, a lot of 35/35 matches will stop