@AB 1977

13/04/18 22:30
I wouldn't even take Bluemooners seriously bro. Most people who don't go on here (hundreds from other guilds) think he's part of some special community project.
13/04/18 22:44
Hahahaha I don't post on here usually but his behaviour is unbelievable, just standing up for the little guy.
13/04/18 22:50
AB 1977 :

Hahahaha I don't post on here usually but his behaviour is unbelievable, just standing up for the little guy.

Do you condone the overt bullying above? I don't.
13/04/18 22:57
Black Monks :

AB 1977 :

How come you always point out bullying, but when it comes to lover boy aka Bluemoaner you are quick to defend him. A bit hypocritical don’t you think?
13/04/18 22:59
Another thing, BM proud himself on he’s zero tolerance when it comes to cheating. Now how come the only game he lost in he’s Champs was against a teammate? Isn’t that a bit suspicious?
13/04/18 23:26
The real Mayhem :

Black Monks :

AB 1977 :

How come you always point out bullying, but when it comes to lover boy aka Bluemoaner you are quick to defend him. A bit hypocritical don’t you think?

Have you not read the posts today mate? I think you are a bit behind, a long bit behind. I have said for months that mooners has flaws and to go about addressing the flaws correctly. Please read related posts for better understanding. And the cheating post about bm is not black Monks, just for everyone's edification
13/04/18 23:32
Black Monks :

The real Mayhem :

Black Monks :

AB 1977 :

Have you not read the posts today mate? I think you are a bit behind, a long bit behind. I have said for months that mooners has flaws and to go about addressing the flaws correctly. Please read related posts for better understanding. And the cheating post about bm is not black Monks, just for everyone's edification

I read your post, but more then anything you trying to make excuses for lover boy.

The cheating post has nothing to do with you, so no need to weigh into that one, thank you very much.
14/04/18 00:13
Monks sticking up for Mooners AGAIN! You guys will be getting bans soon, just wait. Lolz.
14/04/18 00:13
I'm not defending mooners, I'm suggesting a more effective way of making the desired change.

And you said bm cheats, some people on here refer to me (Black Monks) with those initials, so that is all I was clarifying, the part that some may think pertains to me. So to conclude, if anyone was bullying anyone they shouldn't and they should stop and they should be assisted with the change in a constructive way and not in a tribalistic manner that is at bet ineffective and at worst counterproductive.
14/04/18 00:14
And if I get banned for encouraging all people to talk more productively I will accept the ban proudly.