Who is best guild

12/02/22 17:05
Les legendaires phoenix
Or
Club damage.

Would it be close?
13/02/22 11:10
Hahaha maybe close with club damage 3, club damage 1 and 2 would rip them a new a*sehole
13/11/22 23:29
In the modern game the answer would be very different. (As Cougars would say). If the question is based on ability then it can only be Spuitpoep. As a member of Spuitpoep I can also confirm that the camaraderie, friendship and togetherness is also first class. Basically it’s just a bunch of lads having fun and being there for each other.
15/11/22 19:02
The League doesn't lie clearly Spuitpoep are the best at present.
13/07/23 16:14
Caernarfon RFC :

The League doesn't lie clearly Spuitpoep are the best at present.

And 8 months later we still are. At least you play your games Caernarfon. Some of your team mates leave a lot to be desired deliberately not playing against us because they think Sweet Nitro are against them
14/07/23 01:12
Hi Dave, I think a lot of people are just disillusioned with the game. I think I was online for maybe 3/4 champ games this season and that shows my current interest and motivation in it. I don't think its anything more than that, but some are trying to make more of it. And for the record yes Spit are still top dogs. But guilds often implode as we know.
14/07/23 07:02
We all came together and toppled the most dominant guilt ever, now it is Spuitpoep’s turn to dominate, and with an amazing structure and broherhood in spuitpoep, this won’t change for years, but like all guilds, if you want to topple a guilt you can, i just don’t see anyone willing to come together like we did and played through midnight guild challenges to defend and finally topple La Cag.
Dexter
14/07/23 09:09
Many great teams and guilds come and go. Longevity is key. For those of us in the game from the very beginning there was dominant guilds the likes of Urban Rugby. There dominant players like Rucking Broncos. Where are they now. For sure for me the greatest player ever based on longevity is Gus without doubt.
14/07/23 15:31
Guest CQQRHG :

We all came together and toppled the most dominant guilt ever, now it is Spuitpoep’s turn to dominate, and with an amazing structure and broherhood in spuitpoep, this won’t change for years, but like all guilds, if you want to topple a guilt you can, i just don’t see anyone willing to come together like we did and played through midnight guild challenges to defend and finally topple La Cag.
Dexter

This isn't my first rodeo kid haha. Damage Inc owned them when I was leader there and Omega owned both of us back in the day
18/07/23 08:57
Caernarfon RFC :

Many great teams and guilds come and go. Longevity is key. For those of us in the game from the very beginning there was dominant guilds the likes of Urban Rugby. There dominant players like Rucking Broncos. Where are they now. For sure for me the greatest player ever based on longevity is Gus without doubt.

I think Gus's six straight losses against Simons Spud Slingers yesterday would suggest otherwise.