Out of phase subs?

07/01/17 07:08
So, I've done some strange subs like TE at WR in a power run formation or a 3rd S in the MLB spot (2 signed on AH + one trained so well it's a better LB), but I can't seem to cross the phases up like I've seen some do- KR on offense, RB on special teams, things like that. Is that an injury sub, some trick I haven't figured out, or just a side effect of me not leveling my strategy building enough?
09/01/17 06:33
Seriously, it's getting important now, I really wanna put in a KR on offense lol
09/01/17 11:30
It's most likely an injury sub
10/01/17 00:24
Can't be, as I played a friendly against a guild mate recently and he started the game with a KR at RB. I'll find the exact time after the servers come back.
21/01/17 13:16
I've seen teams with RB and WR in special teams but it doesn't give me that option in the strat building when I select Special Team so how is that possible?
21/01/17 16:18
Ryan, did you ask your guild mate? Seems that would be your best answer.
21/01/17 16:19
You have to understand, though here to help, I cannot give all my secrets away, lol. Yes, I know how to do it. I have told my brothers in Coalition how to do it. That is as far I go with that one.
22/01/17 03:36
Jason Riley :

Ryan, did you ask your guild mate? Seems that would be your best answer.

He never replied lol

That was in the temp guild anyway, not sure the guy even played regularly anymore.
22/01/17 11:39
Jason Riley :

You have to understand, though here to help, I cannot give all my secrets away, lol. Yes, I know how to do it. I have told my brothers in Coalition how to do it. That is as far I go with that one.

It should be open to all to do not just to those who have found a glitch either it's made open to all or the glitch should be fixed by the developers
22/01/17 19:10
It's not a glitch at all.

You just have to figure it out.

I did. And so have many others.