Team Wales

29/05/16 01:37
I may be wrong but I think he's on about the team name change as shown in picture and referred to team Wales as he can't know which person who changed name
29/05/16 02:58
Hi, Clueless,

STATEMENT RETRACTED AS IT WAS MISCHIEF BY SOMEONE IN TEAM WALES & MY PERSONAL APOLOGIES TO MK.

Your post, Clueless, however, is sincerely appreciated, and I thank you on behalf of our Guild for being such a gentleman.
29/05/16 09:46
Hi it was me who changed the guiod name.. making light of the fact you anailated me 11 nil.. asking you to return my players from your back pocket.. just like in past guild challenge when i asked how to beat cluelessness.. ite bantar.. no need to make a big issue out of it.. try cracking a smile
29/05/16 14:13
as they say yesterday's history tomorrow's a mystery best to move on like you say . Not much in it close Guild challenge again .
29/05/16 16:53
You have some teams that are jaw droppingly good.. youll have to give me some tips sometime
29/05/16 18:19
By the way, Clueless, your team is a killing machine.
29/05/16 18:41
Simpleman :

STATEMENT RETRACTED DUE TO THE MISCHIEF OF SOMEONE IN OUR GUILD.

SINCERELY SORRY, MK

Red Mancs

No worries, end of the matter.
- PS - Red Mancs, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for but thankyou anyway
29/05/16 19:02
thxs mk
30/05/16 00:45
Best tip I can give you will .... Score more goals than the other team , you can't go wrong good luck
Thanks simple man but there's always room for improvement:-)
09/06/16 22:11
like rebels i have just been told i'm losing a founder member of team whales ... will is giving up this game because he is annoyed and fed up of the developers not listening. sorry to see you go will but i understand thanks for all your support good and bad