Ranking System Needs To Be Revised

03/01/17 08:50
Black Monks :
You can do that, never do auto assign. Go to training or strat building and click on the player

Oh! Thanks for the valuable information . I wasn't aware of that.
03/01/17 19:34
I agree with Allan the system doesn't work, I get my games in but don't think i'll bother now especially with the new fan loss system in place don't see the point in decreasing my fanbase further faster like what is the point in having the level 22 stadium if you will never ever fill it because your not a pack player and because you don't believe in the bonus to me the game is now pointless as you will lose more fans a day than you will gain unless your one of these guys that spends obscene amounts on the game
03/01/17 20:58
I agree the fans are pointless, but I'm not putting the game down anytime soon and I try to avoid pointless things.
04/01/17 07:38
Fan loss is a big problem!specially when you get challenged and loose then you loose a 1000 fans...if you get challenged and win uou dont get any!not fair!
Also a big problem i have is that there are no injuries!right now alot of teams are playing with their players at full rhythm and easily beating strong sides who stick to their true strategy!injuries will force these guys to play a decent strategy and not take advantage of that little loophole
04/01/17 10:05
Tomix - Didn't know injuries were, completely out, I just thought they turned it down (alot). What is happening with that?
04/01/17 12:39
Rucking the only place you can get injuries now is in championship games...
04/01/17 13:15
Another 2 days and I am still unable to play a worthwhile ranking match with no signs of anything settling down! I don't expect it ever will given the insight by Black Monks into the way that some people play the game. I suspect it will be an endless stream of different players using the same method and inactive players with high team star ratings taking the place of similarly high team star ratings. So I do agree with Black Monks that inactive players should be removed but it will still not solve the problem. A complete rethink is required by the developers!
04/01/17 13:50
Just curious, what is your solution? One problem is that if you do a true ranking of ability you will always run into people taking advantage of the system. If you go based on fans the ranking system is utterly pointless. If you have a way to keep the ranking meaningful and solve the issues (I think since fans are pointless make them pointless and remove the concept of losing fans, fans are determined by your stadium) then put it out there.
04/01/17 14:14
I don't have a perfect solution. I am not one of the developers and I don't have access to the source code. I agree that basing the ranking system on fans is pointless, doesn't even currently work properly and they should remove fan loss. However, I still can only play against teams with a fan base more than double mine and with team star ratings 50-70* above mine.

At least with a true ranking of ability there would be far fewer instances of the current exploitation and possibly to improve it even further, offer rewards and penalties such as 2 Gold Balls for a win, 1 for a draw and -1 for a loss? Or similarly with heaI kits or recruiter points as is done in Guild Challenges. It might make the people using the exploit change their way of thinking if they have an incentive to play properly. How workable this would be in reality can only be answered by the developers. Some other "incentive system" may work better and I would be happy to hear your thoughts on this Black Monks.
04/01/17 14:48
Remember, they are low in rankings so they can have easy wins, if you do rewards they need to encourage people to get as highly ranked as possible, not just win any easy match they can find. I do like the reward system but maybe make it where you have to be in top x if you are top level, top x-5% to get rewards in second tier etc.