10 member gc

26/05/18 16:50
I’ve been complaining to the sweet nitro support on the ticket about the gc rules. I asked them and will never stop asking them to finally change the rule to 10 member gc minimum. I’m doing this for all of the players. For every guilds here. I can’t believe sweet nitro has done this to us...
26/05/18 18:12
I only way I would agree with this is if they separate 20's from 10's. I'm happy not to see shit guilds that have 13 when we have 25, so 12 members have to sit out and watch the drubbing take place, because most of these guilds that have less usually don't have committed members so 4 of the 13 don't even play their GC matches.

It's like being geared up and traveling four hours for a match having 23 ready to play and you get there and they want to play 10's because they don't have the numbers. You end up kicking the shit out of them because 10's rugby is for a fun, and your players are pissed-off because they wasted a day to watch from the sideline, you know, because it's 10's. Either give up the hope that your fleeting guild will make it or merge with another guild in the same spot......but now comes the dilemma, which ego will give up their guild to join? After reading through these merger threads no one wants to change, but then again maybe that's why you have less than 20 in your guild. Food for thought.
26/05/18 22:27
You're not doing it for everyone, not everyone is in agreement.
27/05/18 01:44
for every 10 team guild that is upset they can't play GCs now, there are 15 teams that were missing out due to their guilds matching with yours that now get to play, so i would say it is a net positive