Pourquoi pas une 3ème mi temps

24/10/17 10:43
Et pourquoi pas un forum en Français ?

Rejoignez les guildes Atlantique* en fonction de votre niveau de jeu.
Plus d'information sur www.atlantique-elite.e-monsite.com
24/10/17 11:55
I want a forum for left handed gingers who wear glasses and braces, with a lisp and also has a shorter right leg than my left
24/10/17 12:03
I need new socks :

I want a forum for left handed gingers who wear glasses and braces, with a lisp and also has a shorter right leg than my left

Does their right leg need to be shorter than their own left leg or just shorter than yours? If it's shorter than yours then the devs will need to know your leg length in order to have a chance of creating your requested forum.
24/10/17 19:57
My left leg is 33 and a half toothpicks long
24/10/17 21:24
I need new socks :

Is that with or without splinters?
24/10/17 22:42
Also, are we talking imperial toothpicks, french toohpicks, communist toothpicks, metric toothpicks, etc.
25/10/17 01:10
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

I need new socks :

Is that with or without splinters?

Unfortunately with 4 splinters
25/10/17 01:12
Black Monks :

Also, are we talking imperial toothpicks, french toohpicks, communist toothpicks, metric toothpicks, etc.

I'm from new zealand so it would Be nz toothpicks..... Oh crap we kinda use anything for toothpicks.... Ummmm think i might have to re measure here
25/10/17 01:17
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I'm from new zealand so it would Be nz toothpicks..... Oh crap we kinda use anything for toothpicks.... Ummmm think i might have to re measure here

Right re measured its 9 and 3/4 440ml cans of tui long..... Ummmm i think... Hic... Why... Is the room spinning.... Hic.... Should i have not rrunken the whole 24 pack thirst... Hic....
25/10/17 02:01
I believe it's required. Here in the states we have a nice post match wizard drinking game to play at the socials. You drink a beer and add it to your wizard staff. You can't stop drinking until your staff is at least as tall as you are. Needless to say that's a lot of beer for a prop/lock hybrid like me