BOT Games

19/03/21 17:49
So, as we know BOT games in big tournaments give you a 3-0 win and entry into the next round, awesome. However you don't get cash or fans for the win.

With proposals of the introduction of BOT'S into leagues and normal tournaments, will the same rules apply? So you just get a 3-0 win but no cash or fans?

I get that they want to stop mixed level leagues, I.e. L133's and L134's in the same league, but are BOT games the way forward?

No training points, no fans, no cash for some league games? Not a good development if this is the route they are taking.
19/03/21 23:08
Thinking back at last season's champions cup, I had a couple of BOT games and it played the match, awarded the cash afterwards, that was 2 BOT games
20/03/21 11:21
Guest 9289Z3 :

Thinking back at last season's champions cup, I had a couple of BOT games and it played the match, awarded the cash afterwards, that was 2 BOT games

Really, never seen or experienced that. The only BOT games I have encountered are the 3-0 win and advance into the next round.

If there are still the game rewards then that would be better, but maybe just decrease the number of teams in a league and play each other twice, home and away, giving the home side a slight advantage.
20/03/21 12:53
I can see how people might still complain about that, but I do agree 100% with you, much better idea
24/03/21 12:42
With the current champions cup the bot teams are playing the game properly and losing by the margin you would expect (0-77) all royalties are being awarded so I would hope they are going to replicate that into the championship as well especially with the small margins now of only awarding the top few levels +24 points no matter if you score 60 points against your opposition
11/04/21 08:07
Right now, Two of Vestiaire’s 136’s, Broc and Yakitorix are in a 136 league with 6 BOT’s in.

Just absolutely ridiculous.

There will be 136’s getting demoted and they have BOT’s fixing leagues where you can’t lose.

Who runs this game, jeeez.