We've Got Strats My backside!

11/12/16 18:38
Croxton :

I'm sure one day I'll throw my hands up in a strop and put on MB in the league, for now I'm happy that I don't though

Long may you remain mb free. Maybe one day it will be removed and we'll all be mb free.
11/12/16 21:34
Backwell :

Croxton :

I'm sure one day I'll throw my hands up in a strop and put on MB in the league, for now I'm happy that I don't though

Long may you remain mb free. Maybe one day it will be removed and we'll all be mb free.

September 2017
11/12/16 22:09
Black Monks :

Backwell :

Croxton :

September 2017

Only if you are in the top level...
11/12/16 22:17
So november of 2018 for me?
11/12/16 22:19
Maybe early 2030 for me
14/12/16 18:27
Croxton :

Oh it was more a sarcastic comment, or that was how it was supposed to read anyway. I'm well versed and well used to MB by now. Was simply following on from the MB debate our guilds had during the GvG days before!

Hi Croxton,

Good GC, thanks. Although I have to say I am a little sceptical of your 31-0 victory over me, espesh after losing your first game 7-14. I know in this game there can be some freak games and big score lines where no mb is used, but I have watched the games and cannot seem to work it out. If you could play me in some friendlies I'd appreciate it, I'd love to see you replicate the result! I have same strat setup and will not use any subs.

If you played with no MB then credit to you and I am wrong to question it and you deserve maximum respect, but as I said I am not so sure....

Perhaps a name change is in order? Certainly I think the guild wall needs to be addressed

Anyway, hope to play again in the future.

All the best.

Fleet
14/12/16 19:33
Fleetlite Lions :

Croxton :

Oh it was more a sarcastic comment, or that was how it was supposed to read anyway. I'm well versed and well used to MB by now. Was simply following on from the MB debate our guilds had during the GvG days before!

Hi Croxton,

Good GC, thanks. Although I have to say I am a little sceptical of your 31-0 victory over me, espesh after losing your first game 7-14. I know in this game there can be some freak games and big score lines where no mb is used, but I have watched the games and cannot seem to work it out. If you could play me in some friendlies I'd appreciate it, I'd love to see you replicate the result! I have same strat setup and will not use any subs.

If you played with no MB then credit to you and I am wrong to question it and you deserve maximum respect, but as I said I am not so sure....

Perhaps a name change is in order? Certainly I think the guild wall needs to be addressed

Anyway, hope to play again in the future.

All the best.

Fleet

Didn't know we only had a few hours to modify our wall to show that we lost. Next time we will ensure our paid historian makes the corrections in a more timely manner since the expectation is clear that a few hours is simply unbearable for you. As far as your accusations of crox I will let him address. Now settle down and enjoy ending our streak without losing your stuff so quickly.
14/12/16 19:49
Fleet... you hadn't allocated your training points for the next level so I was technically a league above you at that point hence the score
14/12/16 20:06
LOL Thanks Monks!!!!

Fair enough Croxton, in that case well played!

Hope to play again soon!

All the best
15/12/16 10:33
I thought it was a good GC. Thanks for not using MB especially the lower rated teams who at the end could have pushed for a draw. Good luck with your guild, hope to have another GC in the future. I have a feeling that one will be a much closer affair...

Croxton - your backline is lethal