Report Match Fixing Update

12/04/20 17:13
I presume cash cow games are banned also? Blatant cheating!!
12/04/20 17:13

You quickly paid back the money to get your team unbanned!!! [/quote]

I admit I picked up the “trick” at Damage, and yes, I paid back the money straight away.
Not that much to pay back tbh.

And I’m no saint, I probably deserve everything dealt to me. I learnt a lot at Damage. Some things I chose to no longer do.
12/04/20 17:17
Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Then sort it out in all the actions of your guild.
A couple of damage team not getting promotions is very little against everything else. So just don’t play the victim!
The best you can do is sort of Damage actions first, Not posting on here your lack of promotions!!!!
I not in favour of match fixing and glad SN is doing something about it. But that not the only cheating in this game and you know that!!!!

Why don't you stop beating around the bush and spell out exactly what you're talking about?

I’ve said it. Unless your guild is perfect don’t make out that a couple of teams in Damage are the victims in this.
Pot black, stone and glass houses and all that....
No point in staying you’re all squeaky clean now, until next time you’re caught on something!!!
Some people have left the game due to a these sort of actions by all three top guilds.
Cag is not the only guild and match fixing is not the only cheat.
Every guild should clean up their own trash!!!!

OK, once again, slowly...

I have already acknowledged all of this. You're not mentioning anything new or that I haven't already mentioned. Maybe go back and read everything again and get up to speed. I've even already spoken about the Damage teams who fixed a match this season. So Damage involvement in fixing, covered. Damage involvement in refund gate, covered (maybe you can tell us about your own guild's involvement in that - you guys quietly slipped back into the shadows when you got your bans). Now is there anything else you'd like to bring up that we haven't already covered, or can we continue with the issue at hand?
12/04/20 17:18
Guest C9MJYD :

I presume cash cow games are banned also? Blatant cheating!!

Common sense says it only applies to championships, where level promotion is involved.
12/04/20 17:20
Just merely pointing out the exact same thing is being done in matches, is that fair and ok to carry on?
12/04/20 17:24
Why do you get to choose when you match fix? League not ok but GCs are fine to purposely match fix? Either ban it in its entirety or leave it alone
12/04/20 17:24
Guest C9MJYD :

Just merely pointing out the exact same thing is being done in matches, is that fair and ok to carry on?

There is a different motive in losing guild challenge matches, and it also doesn't affect anyone negatively. However with championship matches, teams are affected. In my championship league there is a team that could only get 2 wins legitimately this season, all the other wins were given to him by match fixing. Now because of that, he has a chance to be promoted, while someone else who got 5 wins legitimately stands to be relegated because he didn't fix. Do you understand?
12/04/20 17:27
I understand but nick do you understand match fixing will still be going on (it's still being encouraged) does that make sense?
12/04/20 17:30
Mic's Mob :

You quickly paid back the money to get your team unbanned!!!

I admit I picked up the “trick” at Damage, and yes, I paid back the money straight away.
Not that much to pay back tbh.

And I’m no saint, I probably deserve everything dealt to me. I learnt a lot at Damage. Some things I chose to no longer do. [/quote]

Not the point u come on here and blame damage for u doing it, when no one forced u to do it! You did it off your own back, You’re as bad as anyone in damage who done it, but choose to keep your head down and jump on the bandwagon of those calling them cheats!! If damage is a cheat guild so is Valhalla!!!
12/04/20 17:32
Guest C9MJYD :

I understand but nick do you understand match fixing will still be going on (it's still being encouraged) does that make sense?

Yes I know that match fixing will still go on, as there are many ways to lose a game if you want to. I understand that.

You see the problem is that La Cagnannaise are scared to play straight. They don't believe in their teams and they think if they don't fix games, they will lose too many players from top level. Why else would they fix? If you're good enough to be top level, you shouldn't have to fix any games.