Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

21/06/20 16:54
Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

Ok. I’ll offer a hand of peace (not friendship) to everyone at Damage or friends of Damage on the following.
No more lies, no more cheating, no more corruption of a game that I and many other here enjoy.
No more criticising of other guilds on this open forum.
No more abusive language to anyone in our community.
No more match fixings, (we take this from tomorrow and then forgive those today)

Instead please post an apology and full admission for all the above that has happened in the past and supported by all friends, associated of Damage, whether currently in the guild or in Omega.

Then let’s clean up this game not by empty threads in this forum praising ourselves.
But just quietly setting clear moral standards in our own guilds, and following them.

In short, let’s all just be good people, then there is no war.

So going back ....
This is something that I would be fully willing tk sign up to to make this game fairer.
I’m perfectly happy to ask others that I’m in contact with.
Is there any team or guild also willing to sign up for this?

Is they any amendments?
I believe LC requested a relaxation on the language rule. ;D

My only stipulation really is that there is a clear definition of 'cheating' otherwise no-one knows what they are signing up to.

The game's terms and conditions are widely ignored by Sweet Nitro and are too stringent for most top teams who are largely already non-compliant.

Also for me, one condition is that this has to include La Cagnannaise.
21/06/20 17:58
Cagnan is gonna sign up to naff all. He's a cheating control freak. He'd rather destroy the game than work together to improve it. He manipulates SN to get his own way as he was banned the other day and now he's not. He got Kida banned because he noticed Cagnan finding a glitch in the game and done it himself. We left La Cag and Cagnan didn't like it and reported Kida. SN banned him because Cagnan forced SN to play the hand. We all know this is SN fault for not making the game glitch proof.
Cagnan can fu(k himself with a 10ft pole.

Btw Cagnan and Gbane also hacked someones account and sold all his players and transferred his rp's. What a nice guy hey.
21/06/20 20:14
6. The user shall be obligated to keep his log-in data and particularly his passwords absolutely safe and to protect them from unauthorized access by third parties.
21/06/20 22:16
Ystrad :

Cagnan is gonna sign up to naff all. He's a cheating control freak. He'd rather destroy the game than work together to improve it. He manipulates SN to get his own way as he was banned the other day and now he's not. He got Kida banned because he noticed Cagnan finding a glitch in the game and done it himself. We left La Cag and Cagnan didn't like it and reported Kida. SN banned him because Cagnan forced SN to play the hand. We all know this is SN fault for not making the game glitch proof.

Btw Cagnan and Gbane also hacked someones account and sold all his players and transferred his rp's. What a nice guy hey.

Hoping it was Sniper
21/06/20 23:17
there are still teams to ban
22/06/20 04:41
LC Bears :

Ystrad :

Hoping it was Sniper

PMSL you savage!!
22/06/20 13:16
LC Bears :

And after sleeping on it, I do have to admit something that I couldn't agree on too. I don't think I could agree with one part of it. I like to fucking curse, and evidently some poes in damage don't fucking like me fucking using the "F" word on the chat wall. Well, at least on one fucking version of fucking SN fucked up games. So fuck em then.

Pmsl you go big boy
22/06/20 13:33
Ystrad :

Mr Ystrada it's not nice to say..... Think about it... A 10ft pole is pretty big I don't think that's even possible with some vassaline... If all the members on this forum stop moaning and start playing without being bad losers it would be more fun

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
22/06/20 15:54
seikrahhSgfuest_1467624187677 :

Ystrad :

Mr Ystrada it's not nice to say..... Think about it... A 10ft pole is pretty big I don't think that's even possible with some vassaline... If all the members on this forum stop moaning and start playing without being bad losers it would be more fun

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."

I love a Dr Suess quote hahahaha.
23/06/20 20:59
Feck me this game has gone anul. All the long serious posts , it’s a fecking game and one that really has never been good enough to waste money and develope egos about.