The sorry state of my scrum stats

02/06/18 01:38
Last 2/3 seasons I just can’t seem to win my scrums. Get the odd one here and there but despite changing tactics, individual strategies, buying new players there’s no change, lose 90% of them. My forward players are quite often more highly rated but don’t get a sniff of winning a scrum. Especially annoying when oppo 9 kicks the possession away. Back to scrum, lose ball, kick dead, repeat.
Anyone else had this problem? Or have any suggestions? Thanks.
02/06/18 20:09
If you give your guild name and team name, I am sure that someone will have a look at your games and post suggestions. If you are not in a guild then you should think of joining one; a good guild is usually the best source of strategy tips. Failing that, you could play around with your Scrum aggressiveness and Rhythm settings.
03/06/18 10:21
Thanks for the response. Guild is Team Yo-yo and I am Little yo-yo if anyone wants to take a look.
03/06/18 10:49
guest_1466440773787 :

Thanks for the response. Guild is Team Yo-yo and I am Little yo-yo if anyone wants to take a look.

As far as I know your 9 should have a high scrum coordination stat. Yours is quite weak
04/06/18 16:39
guest_1466440773787 :

Last 2/3 seasons I just can’t seem to win my scrums. Get the odd one here and there but despite changing tactics, individual strategies, buying new players there’s no change, lose 90% of them. My forward players are quite often more highly rated but don’t get a sniff of winning a scrum. Especially annoying when oppo 9 kicks the possession away. Back to scrum, lose ball, kick dead, repeat.
Anyone else had this problem? Or have any suggestions? Thanks.

Your problem is in your training. Your scrum coordination is WAY low for your level on nearly all your pack and your scrum strength is too to a lesser extent. Get those up, crank up your scrum aggression a bit (until you start giving penalties away then drop it a touch) and you will be sorted.