Stop ruining the game.

04/02/19 14:26
I have got a tremendous idea for this game. Bring back the old version and don't ruin the game again.
04/02/19 21:09
wildbears RFC :

I have got a tremendous idea for this game. Bring back the old version and don't ruin the game again.

Hear, hear.

Stop fixing things that are not broken. Sort out the rest of your crap updates before you screw the game any more.
04/02/19 23:30
Toxic for the game are this lot and hey Nitro don't care if you mess my strats up in here they're pretty bad anyways like you do in the football and to make it worse they deny any wrongdoing even tho i've had anything from being put on default settings , player rhythms all put to 0 , my weakest players being snuck into the first 15 or first 11 in football . So yes If you don't want screwing up guys don't put a ticket in.

This lot will kill the game 100% it's like if your not a paying player the truth is they don't care for you and they do stuff on the sly like with the training so you get less pts per day which in turn makes the gap between the top and average bigger than ever before forcing you to chose between the retirement home and paying . They'll do anything to get you to spend this lot and thats the absolute truth .
05/02/19 05:19
This game is going no further
05/02/19 13:08
Ashley Longthorn :

Toxic for the game are this lot and hey Nitro don't care if you mess my strats up in here they're pretty bad anyways like you do in the football and to make it worse they deny any wrongdoing even tho i've had anything from being put on default settings , player rhythms all put to 0 , my weakest players being snuck into the first 15 or first 11 in football . So yes If you don't want screwing up guys don't put a ticket in.

This lot will kill the game 100% it's like if your not a paying player the truth is they don't care for you and they do stuff on the sly like with the training so you get less pts per day which in turn makes the gap between the top and average bigger than ever before forcing you to chose between the retirement home and paying . They'll do anything to get you to spend this lot and thats the absolute truth .

For once, we are on the same page Prongs.
05/02/19 13:08
Ashley Longthorn :

For once, we are on the same page Prongs.
07/02/19 10:31
wildbears RFC :

This game is going no further

exactly man.......