Possible glitch, cheat or game bot at work?

21/12/15 17:30
Ok so I'm not one to hide from the facts if I am wrong, so here's my honest and most sincere apology. I am truly sorry if I thought and accused you guys of cheating, I didn't post this because we lost to you guys, I have never seen teams swapping out players all the time like you guys did, and so was suspicious why you guys did it. When I 1st saw you were the challenge I knew we didn't stand a chance, so it wasn't the fact of loosing that made me post this, have I noticed teams doing this even if it was in a game where I crushed the other team, i would have still wondered why they were doing this. I wont respond to some remarks made on what I posted, i accept the words posted in reply as I was wrong to accuse you guys without more information, but about the subbing comment, show me where any team in real life swap players around like this, teams in real life don't even play with as many subs as this. Not only in real life games, even in here, its honestly the 1st time I encountered any teams swapping players like this so didn't know what was going on, why you were all doing this.You didn't sub from the 40" count only, many games it was from right at the start already by the 08" count and that's what made me suspicious, because players were subbed before they started playing already so it was obviously not because they were tired, and then also when you swapped those same players around in the same game again... But like I said, I'm sorry for the accusations, I just had to calm my own thoughts specially after I saw that there was cheat programs going around on the internet..
As for loosing against you guys, i promise you no one in my guild was sore losers. We weren't able to draw or beat you even though at the time we tried our best. This posts was solely my doing, no one else in my guild knew about me posting this or even about my suspicions of cheating, never mentioned any of this to any of them.

So now after licking my wounds and using the tissue I was offered to dry my nose and eyes, what else must I do apart from sitting on my knees and asking very nicely, for some tips...? I promise you guys, my team isn't weak, they not perfect by far and there's still lots I need to learn setting up my team to be the best they can be, but they are actually an ok team. Challenge me to a game with an player of similar stats or even bit stronger than me and you will see, I may not have the perfect team setup yet but I'm no pushover. I spend hours trying to improve their performance. I haven't had any injuries in more than 3 seasons so my team is strong, now i just need to build up their playing skills, and if i can get the guild I'm in to improve their teams as well, maybe next time we will be a better challenge for you..
If there's anything else i can do to apologize for my rash suspicions and actions I am more than willing to do so, please dont hold this against the guild as they had no part in this.
Lastly congrats on the victory, was well deserved as your guild was and is a force to be reckoned with
27/12/15 09:49
Its gotta be said,their teams play like shit when you catch them afk.
Googled RM cheats outta curiosity, and they are out there,many of them with stamina and speed boosts,which appears to be the difference between the way they play when online and offline.
As long as there's online games,there will be cheats/hacks available. Proving it is the hard part.
Not saying that this is what your guys are doing HBM,but its kinda ratshit if they are.
29/12/15 02:40
Rewa hard your team is shit on and offline get over it bro

29/12/15 02:44
And everyone in our guild has an online and offline strategy rewa soft... play me bro ill drop kick you again
29/12/15 02:54
Rewa Hard :

Its gotta be said,their teams play like shit when you catch them afk.
Googled RM cheats outta curiosity, and they are out there,many of them with stamina and speed boosts,which appears to be the difference between the way they play when online and offline.
As long as there's online games,there will be cheats/hacks available. Proving it is the hard part.
Not saying that this is what your guys are doing HBM,but its kinda ratshit if they are.

Bro like we said before we haven't cheated at anything! We have done our homework as a guild hence why we are unbeaten
You got to remember our players stats are alot higher than your guilds for starters. Just because you have the highest fan rating in your guild don't make you the best!

Can't believe Iam hearing such bad sportsmanship from a fellow kiwi guild! Very embarrassing really , unless you guys actually Aussies lol then I can understand completely
29/12/15 02:57
Might have a look at the cheats ! might enhance our game even more as we already being accused of it lol

Ps your missing a loss on your guild page
29/12/15 02:58
Admin , please set us up with a rematch with their guild Thanks
29/12/15 03:10
I don't recall ever playing you sorry.
29/12/15 03:16
Good Morning Rewa,

Do you recall being taken to school by one of our guild teams right now!!

slinging allegations of cheating - not clever, 'kinda ratshit' if you ask me

cheery bye - Falcons

29/12/15 03:17
My captains have just confirmed we have not played you yet HBW.

The difference in the way your team plays when you are not online has me almost convinced dropkick.
Your response amuses me,I almost LOLd.