ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

08/02/16 22:26
Ben Essien :

Just to be clear... Do you want to use subs or not when I play you?.. Would rather set the rules first lol

Sorry bro i missed that message.... my strategy fell to peices overnight lol..thanks for not using mb haha i wish my bench lookd as good as yours... good games mate i will see you on level 13 where maybe my players can compete with yours..... ps you should join the number 1 guild... and also thanks to your guild for showing up

Cheers dropkicks rfc
08/02/16 23:01
Paul Hulse :

"Ben Essien" :

Just to be clear... Do you want to use subs or not when I play you?.. Would rather set the rules first lol

Sorry bro i missed that message.... my strategy fell to peices overnight lol..thanks for not using mb haha i wish my bench lookd as good as yours... good games mate i will see you on level 13 where maybe my players can compete with yours..... ps you should join the number 1 guild... and also thanks to your guild for showing up

Cheers dropkicks rfc

Yoube more than competed with me in the past lol.. Was surprised to beat you when you challenged me to be fair.. Made a small fortune this gvg without using match bonus :-)... Gvg not over yet though .. Cheers for the invite
09/02/16 02:11
Ben Essien :

"Paul Hulse" :

"Ben Essien" :

Cheers dropkicks rfc

Yoube more than competed with me in the past lol.. Was surprised to beat you when you challenged me to be fair.. Made a small fortune this gvg without using match bonus :-)... Gvg not over yet though .. Cheers for the invite

It seems i have sorted my strategy. i look foward to our next gvg.... club twick is a tough guild to beat/draw(unsure whi h way it will go) well done to you guys
09/02/16 02:12
Ben Essien :

"Paul Hulse" :

"Ben Essien" :

Cheers dropkicks rfc

It seems i have sorted my strategy.... to little to late lol. i look foward to our next gvg.... club twick is a tough guild to beat/draw(unsure which way it will go) well done to you guys
09/02/16 14:49
It does my head in when I'll play someone in a friendly before the match and hammer them. Then I'll play them in a championship and lose miserably. The match bonus makes strategies pointless.
09/02/16 14:56
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

It does my head in when I'll play someone in a friendly before the match and hammer them. Then I'll play them in a championship and lose miserably. The match bonus makes strategies pointless.

Who says that's all down to match bonus? Lots of people leave their teams set to rubbish strategies between games to fool people who play friendlies...
It's often a case of people making use of strategies, far from making them pointless.The whole idea is to do your head in.
09/02/16 15:11
Get rid of MB yesterday already!
09/02/16 15:32
Waspy Tiger :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

Who says that's all down to match bonus? Lots of people leave their teams set to rubbish strategies between games to fool people who play friendlies...
It's often a case of people making use of strategies, far from making them pointless.The whole idea is to do your head in.

Haha not sure about that one waspy, one last night 5 star difference (wasn't because of lower ranking playing bringing it down) only had one strategy building. Wiped the floor in the friendly, lost 10-7 in the championship. I am not imagining this haha
09/02/16 16:06
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

"Waspy Tiger" :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

Haha not sure about that one waspy, one last night 5 star difference (wasn't because of lower ranking playing bringing it down) only had one strategy building. Wiped the floor in the friendly, lost 10-7 in the championship. I am not imagining this haha

MB is certainly part of it, and I want rid of it - or it to be reduced to a sensible level - but there are other things going on, and you can get round it quite a bit by playing with strategies.
09/02/16 17:17
Please remove match bonus. Ruins a great game