Rebels

03/01/18 12:02
Thanks Gregory anyone wanting an invite there is one space at the top level in world elite looking for ideally level 45 at least and I'm going to be opening a few spots in rebels if anyone is interested just friendly either of my account dark destroyer in rebels or Ashley Longthorn World elite and you'll get an invite happy to teach anyone who wants to learn . send heals play GC
25/01/18 19:02
Rebels has 6 spaces available

the requirements are play GC's send heals and speak English if you can do all 3 and are interested in a growing and developing guild play Dark destroyer to be considered for an invite

thanks
21/03/18 13:46
Want to join bro, just started but been playing rugby manager.
Please consider it.
Regards Mr M xi
21/03/18 14:30
Hi Mr M xi i wondered how come you was playing my dark destroyer account noticed you tried millers as well. We are just in a GC then i'll see if i can make you a space
22/03/18 12:58
Mr M Xi your getting an invite via dark destroyer hope you join
22/03/18 13:06
oh good luck in the new guild your in Mr MXi was about to make space but see you got a guild now best of luck and maybe oneday you will play us in rebels or world elite if a space does become available and you do wanna join just play me and you'll get an invite 100%
22/03/18 13:33
Notice that Gregory -PSG has joined your world elite guild. Maybe he will change his friendly playing habits also, now that he is in a top 20 guild. And NO THANKS for the invite that was sent. .....Liverpool65.
22/03/18 14:12
i didn't send one to you must of been a member of mine and yes PSG is with us . He's fanaticial about the game and growing I think it's unlikely he'll stop with the friendlies anytime soon he seems to have a bone to pick with you guys seem to have upset him not sure whats been said but I'm keeping out of it . I'm done with the drama only here to grow my own teams.
22/03/18 15:12
I’ve noticed that You,LIVERPOOL, were complaining on me for NOTHING. WHY WERE YOU SO RUDE AND ARROGANT TO ME WHEN MY 3RD ACCOUNT JOINED YOU?! WHY IN GCS YOUR GUYS DIDN’T EVEN LEAVE ME ANY SINGLE OPPONENT?! HUH?! AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY TEAM HAVE COLLAPSED AND MY MONEY WASTED!!!! I LOST $30 NZD ON SPENDING ON MY TEAM AND LAND! REALLY, SUCH OF A CRYBABY! IF YOU WANT I CAN EITHER RETIRE OR MAYBE COMPLAIN BACK! DAMN
22/03/18 15:55
Guest 2AM3UC :

Notice that Gregory -PSG has joined your world elite guild. Maybe he will change his friendly playing habits also, now that he is in a top 20 guild. And NO THANKS for the invite that was sent. .....Liverpool65.