Top 5 Annoying Players

29/07/18 15:40
Seeing we are on top 5's I thought I'd start this one. Name the 5 most annoying players in the game with reason. Seeing this is a family forum lets try and keep it clean.
29/07/18 15:50
Finally, a top 5 I belong in! Come on folks, let's get the voting going!
29/07/18 16:05
I'll kick it off

1. Coach Fluffy "I am your president bow down to me" pink ball, I think the name says it all
2. Black Monks ~ Do you ever keep quiet?
3. Dragon "I am the greatest" Warlord ~ Fella you can't even keep a spot down in the top 100 without losing all your fans, get over yourself
4. Bluemooners ~ Aggressive much RM police?
5. Jugular "the imposter" Coach Fluffy ~ If you wanted fo be like someone on RM I'm sure you could have chosen someone better fella

As you can see the list is open to current and retired annoyances so have at it.
29/07/18 16:05
PastorJack :

Seeing we are on top 5's I thought I'd start this one. Name the 5 most annoying players in the game with reason. Seeing this is a family forum lets try and keep it clean.

Surely If your asking the question then you should name yours first so people can jump down your throat.
29/07/18 16:11
PastorJack :

I'll kick it off

1. Coach Fluffy "I am your president bow down to me" pink ball, I think the name says it all
2. Black Monks ~ Do you ever keep quiet?
3. Dragon "I am the greatest" Warlord ~ Fella you can't even keep a spot down in the top 100 without losing all your fans, get over yourself
4. Bluemooners ~ Aggressive much RM police?
5. Jugular "the imposter" Coach Fluffy ~ If you wanted fo be like someone on RM I'm sure you could have chosen someone better fella

As you can see the list is open to current and retired annoyances so have at it.

Imposter!! tsek jou poes man
29/07/18 16:16
5 dw- you would have got number 1 in the past but you have done a good job restricting some of the worst dbs in your db account.
4 kotj- has anyone ever used more words to say so little?
3 bm - just because you are the best to play the game do you have to tell everyone?
2 bm - just because you are the smartest person in this game do you really have to constantly prove it?
1 ruckkey- anyone who has ever ran into ruckley knows exactly why he wins

Honorable mention (those who are high quotient annoying but low quotient capacity so can't make it in the top five)
Ashley longthor, Gregory and Gregory's alt and Gregory's alts alt. Sean Hull and all 17 of his alts. The nuns deserve mentioning but their hilarity was epic. Caer, you fit into the bm category. Jungle, we all know you think you're the best and we see through your feigned humility. Rhino, we all get that you used to be a kinda ok player, get over yourself. Ystrghskaksh, I don't even know how to start pronouncing your name so you get on this list, is it an i sound, and e sound or what?. Dictator coach, I can't write what I really think of you. And to everyone I forgot, sorry but not sorry.
29/07/18 16:22
And now I'm feeling great regret for my list. I completely forgot about the true dictator triumvirate of carshalton, colston and hutchie. I need new socks always acting kind and funny, I know you're a grumpy old man and youre just putting on a good show. Saruman and dreadlock, I can't remember what all you've done but I know it's happened and I'm watching you all. Taff, where the heck have you been? Apparently we need a top 50 list for this category

Oh, and anyone who has spoken Welsh or South African on here. Or English on the french forum in a failed attempt to win people over with lies.
29/07/18 16:25
Wie is die black monk doos wat altyd hierop praat ooit het die ding geen lewe ???
29/07/18 16:28
You know you live vicariously through my greatness

And the number one honorable mention, all those guests. Lol
29/07/18 16:29
guest_1463409502900 :

Wie is die black monk doos wat altyd hierop praat ooit het die ding geen lewe ???

Apparently was hy eendag lank lank gelede awesome dit was net een dag en fokken lank gelede