Making this Game More Like Rugby

14/01/16 12:05
I am writing on behalf of my guild on two issues. However personally, I will not be spending ANY more money on this game until improvements are made. It has become far too frustrating and unbalanced.

Match Bonus

I have read other comments about Match Bonus and we all find it massively frustrating. It gives no advantage to team ability, crowd, management of the team, or any other kind of development. Team managers are just buying wins by setting their bonuses to as high as they can spend and not so worried about training or developing strong squads. This is not Rugby Manager, this is just buying wins.

Can you consider the following please to replace match bonus? you could have:

% bonus for playing at home
% bonus for having a fully supported stadium
% bonus for being online and managing the team when they play
% bonus for size of crowd you have

We would like to be able to make auto-substitutions as well - set a maximum level of 3 autos (or something) and 6 if you are watching the game live.

this would encourage people to build the best team with the best support and manage their games live - bit like real rugby!

Guild Challenges

1) Can we not determine the number of players in the challenge? So many are left out with 10 vs 10. Clash of Clans manages this fine.

2) If I have just played a league game, and I am in a challenge my players are fatigued and lose. So it is an advantage to catch teams out. This is ridiculous. When we play a game we have time to work the opposition out and place the right players in the right positions. Surely a challenge is made and time should be given to prepare.

Please contact me if you want to discuss further

Kind regards

Bath Monsters
15/01/16 10:39
Just played first Championship game of this season and lost. my team is level 50 the opposition........37! I used no match bonus. Played a friendly directly afterwards, and won heavily. Match Bonus is ruining this game!
18/01/16 08:35
I'm not sure match bonus is ruining the game, just use it!
18/01/16 17:39
I think the match bonus is a nice little touch when used correctly, I had a league game and cup game back to back, so as I had fatigued players setting the match bonus allowed me to stay in the game. And just a thought, if you are lvl 50 n your opponent is lvl 37, if you set your match bonus to 60% your opponents 100% will be useless