Evaluating and Indexing Guild Teams and Players

21/04/16 09:01
Guild teams and its players are evaluated and indexed according to their number of supporters.
Therefore, the player who's got the most supporters doesn't necessary have the best quality rank.
Moreover, it would be more interesting and easier to chose our opponents in a guild competition selecting them in function of their quality rank.

In conclusion, indexing players in function of their quality rank would add visibility to the real level of each player.
22/04/16 16:40
I agree.
It would be good to have an option to sort Guilds based on their number of supporters and based on the quality of their fans separately.
The Guild challenges should select opponents based on the quality of players.

23/04/16 09:23
nothing stopping your leader from picking a team him self .. in our guild the team is pick from who we play . if its a easy guild with low stars . we play our smaller guys to share work load.. might of cost us a win or 2 but its never cost us a loss.. if we are playing a top guild we load our best guys. some of the good players dont have the most stars, but thats up to selector to work out. .

if you find you miss out all the time and its all ways the same team . i would say leave guild cause your leaders lazy or just does not care enough about all the ppl in the guild ..
25/04/16 16:24
killerkiwis :

nothing stopping your leader from picking a team him self .. in our guild the team is pick from who we play . if its a easy guild with low stars . we play our smaller guys to share work load.. might of cost us a win or 2 but its never cost us a loss.. if we are playing a top guild we load our best guys. some of the good players dont have the most stars, but thats up to selector to work out. .

if you find you miss out all the time and its all ways the same team . i would say leave guild cause your leaders lazy or just does not care enough about all the ppl in the guild ..

That completely misses the point.
You are talking about which of your players participate after a Guild is already selected for a challenge but, even in that case, do you not think that your leader would find it much easier if the Guild page ranked the guild members based on their team star rating instead of the number of fans?

The Guild leader cannot choose which Guild shall be the opponents... that is chosen based on the number of fans.
25/04/16 17:49
The guild challenges are totally imbalanced, my guild (average player 50-60 )has just finished a challenge against a guild whose average player was 70-80, nearly all of their teams were 2 leagues above any of ours. I actually told our guild members not to waste their cash on bonus and if they didn't want to challenge then not to bother. They should base the challenges on average player score not total fans.
26/04/16 13:44
Which Guild Robbie ?
Wouldn't it make more sense just go play the outstanding games? If nothing else for the ticket office money.
26/04/16 22:01
Jynx :

"killerkiwis" :

That completely misses the point.
You are talking about which of your players participate after a Guild is already selected for a challenge but, even in that case, do you not think that your leader would find it much easier if the Guild page ranked the guild members based on their team star rating instead of the number of fans?

The Guild leader cannot choose which Guild shall be the opponents... that is chosen based on the number of fans.

as a person that picks a guild team every challange i dont think i miss the point... everyone gets a turn no matter how good or bad .. you dont need your best playrs in every gvg.. the only thing that would make life better picking. would be star ratings coming up. in staed of having to click on every player to get there stars on screen. it should just show you in gvg tab....
26/04/16 22:03
Robbie Campbell :

The guild challenges are totally imbalanced, my guild (average player 50-60 )has just finished a challenge against a guild whose average player was 70-80, nearly all of their teams were 2 leagues above any of ours. I actually told our guild members not to waste their cash on bonus and if they didn't want to challenge then not to bother. They should base the challenges on average player score not total fans.

thats crazy telling your players to have no balls .. play and loose get the cash.. but better to try than do nothing ..
27/04/16 12:46
killerkiwis :

"Robbie Campbell" :

thats crazy telling your players to have no balls .. play and loose get the cash.. but better to try than do nothing ..

Quite right. You play, you get cash and training points. Doesn't matter if you lose.

As to the general question, I think the point is selecting an opponent, not picking your team. Not sure how you could do that manually, as one side wouldn't have a say. In terms of the way it's done, I suspect it would be a major change to do it on star ranking, so it's not all that likely to happen. However, those who think the current method isn't fair should perhaps consider if their guild doesn't have its priorities wrong - dashing for high supporter levels without a team to match doesn't seem to me to be very sensible, you need to keep them in balance.

As far as picking a team goes, I agree with Killer, pick a team to suit your opponent, let everyone have a go.
27/04/16 14:13
Every guild has to decide what their priorities are - some want auction coins (so best team plays) others want £££ so winning isn't that important.

Our guild decided upon £££ so every top 10 team automatically selected by fan numbers may have to give up their place if one of the other 15 needs or wants £££ to help develop their fan numbers.

Democracy rules and it works very well!